Kendall Village Farmers’ Market FREE Tote Giveaway
Sunday, 12/07/2014 – 10:00 am – 03:00 pm
Kendall Village Center
8705 SW 124th Avenue,
Miami, Florida 33183
Join us this Sunday as we welcome a special addition to our market: ARTS & CRAFTS! Featuring items such as: pottery, ceramics, bird houses, homemade jewelry and much more!
We will also be giving away FREE reusable totes to early-arrivers!
Specials at the week’s market:
Dusty’s Produce Stand:
– Local Beefsteak Tomatoes: $4.00/Basket or 2 Baskets for $7.00
– Local Blood Oranges: $3.00/Basket
Enrique’s Produce Stand:
– Local Avocados: $1.00 each
– Oranges or Tangerines: 5 for $1.00
– Grapefruits: 3 for $1.00
– Red Apples: 3 for $1.00
– Yellow Apples: 5 for 1.00
SHOP SMALL AND SHOP LOCAL THIS HOLIDAY SEASON!
Find us west of the FL-Turnpike, off 88th street and 124th avenue, directly behind the Regal Movie Theater at Kendall Village Center.