Saturday Drag Brunch
Saturday, 09/05/2020-, 01:00 pm-03:00 pm
R House Wynwood
2727 nw 2nd avenue miami fl 33127,
miami, Florida, 33175
Cost: Different packages available
Requiring social distancing? YES
Requiring masks? YES
Providing hand sanitizer?YES
Join us this SATURDAY September 5th for our fabulous drag brunch: Labor Day Weekend Edition!
Enjoy entertainment by Miami’s most outrageous drag Queens, amazing food, bottomless drinks, endless appetizers, and more, all hosted by International Glitterati Athena Dion, and with live music by DJ Mojody!
While we will continue to have outdoor seating in sunny Miami, we are incredibly excited to return to some INDOOR SEATING even if it’s only at 50% capacity! Of course we’ve tweaked the drag brunch formula a bit to follow with CDC guidelines and keep our fans, friends, and family safe! That means that seating is still limited and this event is sure to fill up fast!!!
– The tables are set by CDC regulation standards. 4 guests per table max.
– All customers must wear masks while not actively eating/drinking.
– All staff members are wearing masks and gloves at all times.
– Hand sanitizer stations available in the garden.
– There is no seating or standing at our bar area so it has been closed off temporarily.
– We’ve implemented a NEW touch free menu downloading. Scan the QR code at your table and the menu populates on your smart phone!
– Tip our fierce drag queens using the CASHAPP listings found at each table, or by exchanging heavily circulated bills for fresh R House Drag Queen currency
– Support the R house team by purchasing oversized fans, R House Wayferer-style sunglasses, etc…
With limited seating available for our only Saturday seating at 1:00pm, due to Covid-19, this event is sure to fill up very fast. Book your table now!
***Thank you for continuing to support our staff and entertainers during these unprecedented times. Without you, our R House team would have no income and no way to survive and endure the new way of living during corona virus. We hope that you can enjoy this small escape from reality with us. We’ll see you this weekend.