Miami City Ballet Hosts Annual Nutcracker Magic Children’s Soirée
Sunday, 12/15/2019 – 10:00 am – 03:00 am
Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, Peacock Foundation Studio
1300 Biscayne Blvd,
Miami, Florida 33132
Cost: $500 VIP Ticket (Adults & Children)
Miami City Ballet’s annual Nutcracker Magic Children’s Soirée returns for its fifth year with a “Visions of Sugarplums” theme, featuring a brunch reception sponsored by Centner Academy, followed by a VIP performance of George Balanchine’s The Nutcracker®.
Proceeds from the event support MCB’s community engagement programs that serve more than 19,000 participants annually, including youth, seniors and historically underserved populations.
Brunch reception: 10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
George Balanchine’s The Nutcracker® performance: 1:00p.m. – 3:00p.m.
Intermission Reception at the Peacock Foundation Studio
VIP Tickets include:
• Complimentary valet parking
• Brunch table and prime seating
• Meet-and-greet with Nutcracker Magic cast characters
• Exclusive VIP performance of George Balanchine’s The Nutcracker®
• Intermission refreshments
• Backstage tour led by Miami City Ballet staff
• Swag bag for each child
• Nutcracker keepsake doll and signed ballet shoe