Yes, the Miami Heat is on fire with the Dream Team trio…but we’re talking about a different kind of Heat. This Friday, July 16th PlayDate Miami will be bringing that HEAT, but the AC will be on blast!!!
Friday, July 16, 2010 10pm-2am
Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort
16701 Collins Avenue
Sunny Isles, FL
Who: Singles, couples, groups…EVERYBODY
What: Drink specials, music, great people, and GAMES!
Why: Because if you wanna have FUN you gotta PLAY!
Cost: $10 (21 and up)
Info Contact: 404.437.0078
Pre-purchase tickets online for $10
You heard about the launch of PlayDate Miami last month. If you missed it, you definitely have to experience PlayDate Miami yourself. If you were there, see you again for the return of PlayDate Miami on Friday, July 16th.
What is PlayDate?
It’s an alternative to the typical night out. PlayDate provides a fun and exciting atmosphere where you can enjoy good food & cocktails, listen to a variety of music, socialize, and meet great people all while playing games. ALL KINDS OF GAMES- from Poker to Chess, Twister to UNO, Monopoly to Taboo, Hungry Hungry Hippos to Rock ‘Em Sock ‘Em Robots, and EVERYTHING in between! We even feature nostalgic favorites like Pac-Man and PlayDate Signature games like Musical Chairs, Simon Says, and Hula Hoops.
HERE’S WHAT TO EXPECT AT PLAYDATE MIAMI JULY 16TH:
1) Much larger ballroom with over 6,500sq ft of space so that you have more than enough room to play games.
2) Lots more of your favorite games including Taboo, Uno, Jenga, Connect 4, and even a Nintendo Wii station.
3) A system to ensure that everyone gets a chance to play their favorite games without having to wait long for your turn.
4) 2 additional bars
5) Waitress staff so that you can place drinks orders while playing games without the need to get up & order at the bar.
6) The hotel will also ensure that their bar also accepts credit cards instead of cash only.
Pre-purchase tickets online for $10 at www.PlayDateMiami.com