Kuba Cabana at CityPlace Doral to Host Cocktails & Cabaret
Thursday, 02/24/2022-, 08:00 pm-11:00 pm
3450 NW 83rd Ave., Ste 140,
Doral, Florida, 33122
Requiring social distancing? YES
Requiring masks? OPTIONAL
Providing hand sanitizer? NO
After a successful debut in 2020, Kuba Cabana, a lively dining concept where “Old World Cuba Meets Modern Miami,” is announcing its 2022 “Cocktails & Cabaret” lineup. Located in the vibrant CityPlace Doral, the series of exhilarating evenings will take place on the last Thursday of every month for guests aged 21 and older.
The “Classic Night Out” dinner show, hosted by Miss Noel Leon and singer/songwriter Sunni Stephens,
features a Las Vegas Style Cabaret music revue reminiscent of Old Hollywood. Burlesque, drag, cirque, and dance performers from around the globe perform a variety of songs ranging from the Golden Age of Hollywood to the chart-topping hits of today with a seven-piece band starring Jonathan Cahm and a DJ.
Upon arrival guests will receive a signature welcome cocktail followed by a prix fixe menu. Guests are invited to stay after the show to for a meet and greet with the Cocktail & Cabaret cast.
An energetic, culinary experience-based venue serving modern Latin-inspired cuisine, Kuba Cabana features unmistakable Cuban and Caribbean flair. This dining concept stems from the beautiful traditions of Latin and Caribbean music, cuisine and culture. Vibrant décor ranges from neon signs and tropical foliage to walls donned with Cuban-inspired art by local artists.
The 3-course Latin-style menu, prepared by Kuba Cabana’s celebrated Corporate Chef Jorge Mas and Executive Chef Pedro E. Sarracino, will include:
First course – select one from:
• Tequeños | Spiced Guava Sauce
• Croquetas de Jamon | Garlic Aioli
• Kubiche | Corvina, Aji Cachucha, Leche de Tigre, Red Onion
• Tuna Tartare | Papaya, Adobo, Avocado, Blue Corn Chips
• Burrata & Papaya Salad | Burnt Papaya, Pesto, Balsamic Glaze
• Not Your Caesar Salad | Charred Romaine, Migas, Chickpeas
• Empanadas de Carne o Pollo | Herb Mayo, Red Pepper Aioli
• Pollito Canton | Crispy Chicken Thighs, Gochujang, Sesame
Second course – select one from:
• Prime Palomilla | 10oz, French Fries
• Arroz de Mar | Octopus, Squid, Shrimp, Corvina
• Grilled Red Snapper | Sauteed Vegetables, Red Pepper Sofrito
• Smoked Guava Pollo Barbacoa | Congris y Maduros, Guava Jus
• Carne con Papas | Prime Eye Round, Salsa Criolla, Potato Puree
• Kuban Bistec |16oz Prime New York Strip Steak + $30
• Grilled Maine Lobster | Half + $35, Whole +$60
Third course – select one from
• Chocoland | Nutella Mousse, Chocolate Cookies, Dark Chocolate
• Arroz Con Leche | Coconut Strudel, Passion Fruit, Meringue
*The menu is subject to availability.
Kuba Cabana is an energetic, experience-based dining destination serving a Latin-inspired, modern Miami menu. Featuring flavors from throughout the world, the experience can be described as “Old World Cuba Meets Modern Miami.” Stemming from the beautiful traditions of Latin music, cuisine and culture, Kuba Cabana is located in City Place Doral and founded by UMG Hospitality Group. Current dinner hours of operation are Sunday 1 p.m.–close, Monday–Friday 4 p.m.–close, and Saturday 3 p.m.–close. For those seeking an upscale late-night party, the lounge portion of the Social Club is open Thursday–Sunday, midnight to close. It is located at 8300 NW 36th Street, Doral, FL 33166. For more information, visit www.kubamiami.com, www.instagram.com/kubacabanamiami, www.facebook.com/kubacabana.doral, or call 305.800.5822.