Get off the sidelines! Join Miami Roller Derby.
Sunday, 06/04/2017 – 06:00 pm – 09:00 pm
Suniland Hockey Rink
9300 SW 152 St,
Miami, Florida 33176
Ready to make a change? Want some me-time? Looking forward to collaborating and competing with the coolest people around while learning to skate? Miami’s Vice City Rollers has just the class for you.
Join us this Sunday, June 4 for the next Fresh Meat Class: Roller Derby 101.
This 6 week course is intended to teach the skills required to be a successful derby skater.
Dates: Orientation will be on Sunday, June 4, 2017 from 6-9 p.m.
Enrollment Cost and Practice Dates/Times: Enrollment in the Fresh Meat Class: RD101 costs $75 for the 6-week course. Each registered skater will be able to attend practices twice a week (Wednesday and Sunday from 6:30-9 pm) during RD101.
You will receive a packet containing:
1. Explanation of the Women’s Flat Track Derby Association (WFTDA) basic skills
2. Off-skates workout plan
3. Information on buying derby gear and skates
4. WFTDA rule book
5. What is expected as a member of MVCR
6. MVCR merchandise item
1. 18 or older
2. Gear: quad skates, knee pads, elbow pads, wrist guards, mouth guard & helmet (MVCR has some skates, pads and helmets available to borrow on a first come, first serve basis).
3. Willingness to learn
4. Personal medical insurance strongly recommended
Payments can be made through PayPal, to email@example.com. The PayPal confirmation number is required on the form. Please include “Fresh Meat Class: RD101” in the payment notes.
Questions: Any questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get off the sidelines and on to the track today!Thank you for using Soul Of Miami!