Events & Activities
FREE TOUR OF LITTLE HAVANA
Legendary local historian Dr. Paul George leads a tour of Little Havana. Meet in front of the Tower Theater (1508 8 St.) at 7 pm.
(rear of Domino Plaza, south side of 15 ave & 8 st)
7:25 pm South Florida Zulu Nation (breakdancing by local youth)
7:45 pm South Florida Circus Arts School (acrobatics)
8:15 pm Fabian Michique (Spanish/Brazilian Latin jazz trio)
9:30 pm Orquesta Nueva Impresion (salsa/merengue/cumbia)
- OTHER ACTIVITIES:
A Domino Competition in Domino Park (and more domino games across the street at 15th Ave. & SW 8th St.)
- Street and sidewalk performers & activities (henna art, human statue, jugglers and more!)
- A mariachi band (in front of El Buen Sabor restaurant, between 15th & 16th Aves.) and composer/guitarist Rudolpho Nunez at the corner of 16th Ave. & SW 8th
- Dozens of local artists and artisans (including local authors) selling their wares in our outdoor Arts Fair
- Miami Chef Jeremiah’s mobile Gastropod (gourmet food) in front of the fruteria (fresh tropical drinks) on SW 8th St. before 13th Ave. (and piano playing at the fruteria)
- Restaurants & bars featuring Cuban, Thai/Sushi, Chinese, Uruguayan, Spanish and Mexican cuisine (and two new spots: Casa Panza Cafe & Qiereme Mucho … Morena!).
- Art galleries & artist studios open for you to explore
- Live music in multiple venues (from old school to new)
- Classic cars (and a race car) to check out at the lot in front of Optica Lopez (1340 SW 8th St.).
- Visit our other unique stores for locally made cigars, Latin music CDs, gifts, guayaberas and more!
- Free international phone calls with our Gold Sponsor Verizon (north side of 15th Ave. & SW 8th St.)