9th Annual Groundhog Day on Hollywood Beach
Saturday, February 2, 2013 â€¢ 6:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
Ocean Alley Restaurant & Bar
Indiana St & the Broadwalk
It must be time for the 9th Annual Groundhog Day on Hollywood Beach, a time-honored tradition celebrating a shared universal hope for a warmer tomorrow â€“ or at least a significant warm-up by noon.
Start The Day with America’s 2nd favorite Holiday!
– Live hookup to punxsutawney, Pennsylvania… the Weather Capital of The World
– Breakfast served @ 6:30-7:45
– Legendary Groundhog Swim @ 7:30
– $12 donation includes breakfast & a FREE souvenir t-Shirt for swimmers
– Bring The Kids! Games, face painting, and draw the Groundhog contest!
– Proceeds benefit Hollywood Beach Business Association Charity Fund
– Special Appearance by Punxsutawney Phil with probable no-show by Bill Murray
The legendary Groundhog Swim will be at 7:30 a.m. A $12 donation includes breakfast and a free souvenir T-shirt for swimmers. Shirts are available for non-swimmers at an additional $12. Proceeds will benefit the Hollywood Beach Business Association Charity Fund (HBBACF)Thank you for using Soul Of Miami!