9th Annual Groundhog Day on Hollywood Beach
Saturday, February 2, 2013 • 6:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
Ocean Alley Restaurant & Bar
Indiana St & the Broadwalk
It must be time for the 9th Annual Groundhog Day on Hollywood Beach, a time-honored tradition celebrating a shared universal hope for a warmer tomorrow – or at least a significant warm-up by noon.
Start The Day with America’s 2nd favorite Holiday!
– Live hookup to punxsutawney, Pennsylvania… the Weather Capital of The World
– Breakfast served @ 6:30-7:45
– Legendary Groundhog Swim @ 7:30
– $12 donation includes breakfast & a FREE souvenir t-Shirt for swimmers
– Bring The Kids! Games, face painting, and draw the Groundhog contest!
– Proceeds benefit Hollywood Beach Business Association Charity Fund
– Special Appearance by Punxsutawney Phil with probable no-show by Bill Murray
The legendary Groundhog Swim will be at 7:30 a.m. A $12 donation includes breakfast and a free souvenir T-shirt for swimmers. Shirts are available for non-swimmers at an additional $12. Proceeds will benefit the Hollywood Beach Business Association Charity Fund (HBBACF)Be sure to tell them Soul Of Miami sent you!
Click here to sign up for the Soul Of Miami email list.