YMCA of South Florida’s Healthy Kids Day
Saturday, 04/29/2023-, 09:00 am-12:00 pm
Village of Allapattah YMCA Family Center
2370 NW 17th Avenue,
Miami, Florida, 33142
RSVP / Register
The YMCA of South Florida is hosting the Y’s annual Healthy Kids Day on Saturday April 29, at 9:00 am – 12:00 pm in 7 locations across Broward and Miami-Dade counties. This free, annual event features a variety of family-friendly activities to encourage healthy kids, healthy families and a healthy start to the summer season.
Healthy Kids Day’s mission is to turn fun and play into lifelong memories. Activities include sports and wellness demonstrations, bounce houses and slides, music with live DJs, community partner vendors, carnival games, food trucks, and much more. Attendees can also register for summer camp onsite and save with early bird pricing.
• Greater Hollywood YMCA Family Center | 3161 Taft Street, Hollywood, FL 33021, (954) 989-9622
• Hallandale Beach YMCA Family Center | 501 SE 1st Ave. Hallandale Beach, FL 33009, (954) 889-9622
• L.A. Lee YMCA/Mizell Community Center| 1409 Sistrunk Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311, (954) 467-2444
• Pembroke Pines YMCA Family Center | 501 SW 172nd Avenue, Pembroke Pines, FL 33029, (954) 727-9622
• Weston YMCA Family Center | 20201 Saddle Club Road, Weston, FL 33327, (954) 424-9622
• South Dade YMCA Family Center | 9355 SW 134 Street, Miami, FL 33176, (305) 254-0310
• Village of Allapattah YMCA Family Center | 2370 NW 17th Avenue, Miami, FL 33142, (305) 635-9622
Locally, Healthy Kids Day is sponsored by Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital, Miami Marlins, Nicklaus Children’s Hospital and Publix Charities.
For more information, contact the YMCA of South Florida at (954) 334-9622 or visit YMCASouthFlorida.org.