Ayurvedic Skincare Workshop
Thursday, 11/13/2014 – 04:00 pm – 07:00 pm
Metiista Natural Cosmetic Lab
1410 20th Street â€“ Ste 201,
miami beach, Florida 33139
Ayurveda is the Indian traditional holistic approach to life and health. It roots back more than 5,000 years and is believed by many to be the oldest and more comprehensive health and wellness care system. The central concept of Ayurveda is the theory that health exists when there is a balance between three fundamental bodily humors or doshas called Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. Every part of us is governed by these three doshas. Skin is no exception. Many skin conditions are thought to be caused by a dosha imbalance. If you know your skin dosha and which dosha is imbalanced, it will be easier to treat any skin conditions you have.
In this workshop, I will teach you the techniques to find out your skin dosha and help you detect any imbalances you may have. I can also help you simply maintain the health of your skin. I will then show you how to correct your skin issues with the help of Ayurvedic herbs and oils, diet, and lifestyle choices.
At the end of the workshop, all students will be able to make their own beauty products based on their skin type & challenges.
In this workshop you will:
1. Learn about the doshas and find out your dosha skin type
2. Learn the 7 beauty steps for healthy skin taught by Ayurveda
3. Learn to align your diet and lifestyle to your skin dosha or imbalances
4. Design your own dinacharya (daily routine) to enhance the health of your skin
5. Learn about the top Ayurvedic herbs for skincare, along with their uses and benefits
6. Formulate and take home authentic Ayurvedic skincare kit based on your dosha (1 herbal face pack, 1 scrub, and 1 cleanser)