Caribbean Market Day
Saturday, 04/08/2017 – 10:00 am – 04:00 pm
Caribbean Market Day
212 NE 59th Terrace,
MIAMI, Florida 33137
RSVP / Register
Get excited and come join us! The Caribbean Market Day will be every 2nd Saturday of the month in the Caribbean Marketplace in Little Haiti and will showcase original Afro-Caribbean fashion, cuisine, accessories, jewelry, shoes as well as homeware, natural beauty products, books, music, arts, culture and more. For more info and vendor inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW MUCH IS IT TO VEND?
– The vendor fee is $25 to sell at the Caribbean Market Day event.
WHAT IS A BOOTH?
– All vendors are allotted 64 square feet of space
WHAT’S THE PROCEDURE FOR HAVING A STALL?
– You need to go through the Vendor Application Process.
WHAT CAN I SELL?
– We welcome variety and diversity at the Caribbean Market Day. We are always interested in seeing a range of products and items for sale and we will with booth holders to encourage this. Some of the more common items for sale are:
Afro-Caribbean arts & crafts
Fresh food and produce
Plants and shrubs
Clothing & Footwear
CDs and DVDs
Huge range of Souvenirs
Jewelry & Fashion goods
Handbags & Leather goods
WHAT CAN’T I SELL?
– Depending on what you are selling, you may need to be pre-approved by market management. All booth holders selling food must obtain all necessary permits for food handling. The following items are strictly prohibited from being sold, promoted or displayed:
Drug Paraphernalia (such as bongs, pipes etc.)
Firearms or Weapons (swords, combat knifes, ammunition etc.)
Explosives (includes throw-downs and stink bombs)
No live stock
If you are unsure if you need permission, contact us. For more stall information, please email email@example.com.
Note: If any items listed above are found to be sold, promoted or displayed within the market, the booth holder will be required desist selling, promoting and/or displaying said items, or may be asked to leave the compound immediately. Police may be contacted depending on the circumstances.
DO I NEED LIABILITY INSURANCE?
– It’s is your responsibility to have products and public liability insurance appropriate for your business. We strongly recommend that each trader has liability insurance. Insurance will depend on the nature of the business that you intend to transact at the market.
DO I NEED PERMISSION TO SELL CERTAIN ITEMS?
– Depending on what you are selling; you may need to be pre-approved by market management.
Click here to sign up for the Soul Of Miami email list.