CALL AHEAD - In these times of concern, Soul Of Miami recommends that you call ahead before attending any event to confirm it is still happening. Many events are being canceled with very little notice. Most of all, be safe, we love you!
Saturday, October 27th, 6pm – Midnight
The Armory Studios
572 NW 23rd Street
Wynwood FL 33127
Register Now @ www.hallowynwood.com
Parade & Costume Contest
– Killer Koncert Series: Headlined by Beatmachines & Krisp
– Magical Marketplace: By 305 Green
– Haunted Gallery: By Miami’s Independent Thinkers
– Pop – Up Highlights: Ramona Love & her Hoops
– "Tricks n Treats": all participants in the costume contest / parade plus all kids get a gift bag with caramel corn provided by Kilwin’s Chocolatier on Lincoln Rd. SOBE and a pinata of treats from other Wicked vendors
– Disgustingly Delicious Costume Prizes: hair cuts, store and restaurant gift cards from even more of the Wicked
– Bar with all sorts of Bloody Brews and Creepy Cocktails
Hosted by Niki EM
We evolve and so does our life expanding to involve all types of people of all kinds and ages. What attracts us to Art Walk? . . . could it be that the borders between our differences begin to melt away being replaced by a desire to create?
This is the environment we empower; a creative space where young and old alike as well as peoples of all walks of life are free to be … ; and during what better festivity than Halloween to set the stage for this to happen?! What neighborhood could be more creative and inviting to crowds than Wynwood?!
As Twilight Turns Into Dusk, then night, stay on – this is an evening of concerts, games, costume contest and festivities for creatives of all ages to enjoy!!!
Get in a scary mood, put on a hood – all the clothes you never thought you couldâ€¦
Ba a part of the art, DJâ€™s, food trucksâ€™s, body painting, pumping heart
Halloween, you’re the queen accessorizing, everything you’ve ever seen
bouncing castle, costumes – balloons; Surprises. Surprises and Tunez!
Halloween is here, before you know it -
It’s day for us all! Come out = Show it!
1st time in the hood; descending upon Wynwood
Put your "suit" on, Get your Spook-On at Hallowynwood!
Your freakiest costume, your funkiest gear;
Get creative, discover your native, join us to hear . . .
The best music, and voices we’ll defiantly make noises
Be a part of the art – pop up – from the start
More Freaky details to be unearthed . . .
Looking forward . Evolution . Music â€“ Art â€“ Fashion â€“ Dance â€“ Design – Culture / Miami