Fabio Motta Tuscan Wine Dinner
Monday, 03/04/2019 – 06:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Valentino Cucina Italiana
620 S Federal Highway,
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33301
Cost: $149 per person, tax and gratuity not included
Valentino Cucina Italiana is thrilled to launch their Winemaker Dinner Series with the first event of the season, the Fabio Motta Tuscan Wine Dinner.
Join us for a once in a lifetime collaboration between Chef Giovanni Rocchio and Fabio Motta Wines. Each dish in this five-course tasting menu was designed to take you on a culinary journey certain to delight the senses. Each course is thoughtfully paired with a Fabio Motta wine.
• Tomato Salad with black olive, whipped ricotta and basil sorbet. Paired with Fabio Motta, “Nova” 2017 (Vermentino – Viognier – Sauvignon)
• Pinci with venison ragu, bittersweet chocolate and pear mostarda. Paired with Fabio Motta, “Pievi” 2016 (Merlot – Cabernet – Sangiovese)
• Wild Striped Bass with porcini farrotto and dandelion greens. Paired with Avignonesi “Desiderio” 2014 (Merlot)
• Dry Aged N.Y. Strip with roasted salsify and pecorino pave. Paired with Avignonesi, “Grifi” 2012 (Cabernet – Sangiovese)
• Foie Gras Terrine, with vin santo gel, chocolate tuille and hazelnut bar. Paired with Avignonesi Vin Santo 2002 (Trebbiano – Malvasia)
Click here to sign up for the Soul Of Miami email list.