Miami Beach Recording Studios Summer Mix Intensive 6 Week Seminar
Friday, 07/01/2016 – 08/12/2016 06:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Miami Beach Recording Studios
14889 NE 20th Ave,
Miami, Florida 33181
RSVP / Register
Cost: $1600 – Payment Plans Available
Attendees will have a weekly 4hr group class meeting in Studio A at MBRS and throughout the seminar we will dissect and breakdown some of the most famous mixes in recording history and work & develop mixes of our own using professional artist studio sessions while teaching attendees different mix approaches and trick/tips ranging from basic multitrack mixing to advanced compression techniques & mix prep for various industry formats & applications.
Additionally each Attendee will have an individual weekly 5 hour Mix slot in Studio B at MBRS to develop and work on assigned mixes and put the techniques learned during the seminar into place in a real world studio setting with available professional artist studio sessions.
Topics will include:
– Basic Mix Approach
– Session Prep
– Essential & Advanced Eq Techniques
– Essential & Advanced Compression Techniques
– Creative Approaches with Compression & Expansion
– Time & Frequency Domain FXs
– Creating Stereo Perspective & Depth
– Essential & Advanced Reverb Techniques
– Essential & Advanced Delay Techniques
– Balancing your MONO Aural Mix
– Advanced Automation Techniques
– Loudness & Delivering a HOT MIX
– Industry Formats & Reference Levels
– Final Mix Presentations & Surprise Guest Speaker (7th Week)
Legendary Miami Beach Recording Studios facility originally the old Studio Center location home to many great artists such as Michael Jackson, Madonna, Earth Wind & Fire, ELO, Bee Gees, Ben Stone ,TK Records & many more multi platinum & gold records made in this world class multi studio facility located in the famous Miami Recording District a block away from Hit Factory/Criteria Studios and South Florida Rehearsal Studios.
Group Class will meet every Friday 6-10pm and weekly individual mix times will be assigned on a first come basis.
Due to the hands on approach and one on one attention that will be given to each one of the attendees, there are only 6 spots available for this summer program.
Please register online to guarantee a spot on the program and call 305-956-3939 or email Pablo@mbrs.us to schedule your payment and validate your registration.
Pablo Reynoso is a Berklee College of Music graduated Music producer, Studio Sound Engineer (Recording, Mix & Master) and Sound Designer/Composer based out of South Florida with over 10 years experience in the music business. He has throughout the years thought at different institutions such as the Miami Art Institute & different seminard and is currently a Faculty member at Broward College.
Whether in the recording studio as a Producer, Sound Engineer, Composer or as a live sound engineer Pabloâ€™s talent and impeccable approach to music is very unique and always delivers a top notch quality product & experience.
Pabloâ€™s credits in the studio and live sound range from Rock N Roll to Jazz to Hip Hop bands/artists like: Three Dog Night, Styx, George Thorogood, Lilâ€™ Wayne, Brisco, Florida, Rick Ross, Black Dadda, Suenalo, Locos Por Juana, Boston Choral Ensemble, Orquesta La Palabra, amongst many others.
One Installment of $1600 (save $200)
Two Installments of $850 (Save $100)
Three Installments of $600 (Easy Payment Plan)
*First Installment due upon registration for spot to be reserved
*All credit card, debit card & paypal payments will be subject to a 5% service fee
July 1st â€“ August 12th
– 6 week Studio Multitrack Mix Intensive Seminar
Weekly 4 hr Group Class Meeting â€“ Studio A
Weekly 5hr Individual Mix Time â€“ Studio B
– Final Mix Presentations & Surprise Guest Speaker on August 15th
– $200 Credit towards upcoming Weekend Mastering Seminar at Miami Beach Recording Studios for every Summer Mix seminar participants.
– Up to 50% discounted booking rates when working at Miami Beach Recording Studios for future sessions of your own.Thank you for using Soul Of Miami!