Holistic Aromatherapy Workshop
Thursday, 08/07/2014 – 11:00 am – 01:30 am
Beauty Schools of America South Beach
1011 Fifth Street,
Miami Beach, Florida 33139
To provide the ultimate educational hands-on experience to students of skin care, nail technician, full specialist, massage, spa therapy, cosmetology, make-up, barber and electrolysis programs as well as to the public.
1. Name the plants, herbs, flowers, leaves and fruits that are the source of aromatherapy oils
2. Learn about the therapeutic effects of essential oils on the body, mind and spirit.
3. Identify the safety precautions and contraindications of aromatherapy.
4. Select and blend different essential oils for body products and diffusers.
5. Create personalized synergistic blends such as lotion, face, hair or body oil and salt scrub.
Attendees will receive:
1. Handout with detailed information about essential oils and instruction on how to use them
2. 1 jar of aromatherapy lotion and 1 bottle of aromatherapy oil blend
3. Certificate of attendance
Workshop Campus Tour:
August 7 at South Beach
August 21 at Homestead
September 5 at North Miami Beach
Cost of Workshop: $50.00
About the Speaker:
Veronika Chao has been passionate practitioner of aromatherapy for ten years. She worked in various luxury spas in Miami where she received extensive training in aromatherapy and holistic spa therapies. She has used products of many exclusive face and body lines such as Sonya Dakar, E’SPA, and Aromatherapy Associates. Mrs. Chao enjoys creating personalized aromatherapy blends for massage, skin care and in room diffusers and utilizes them on daily basis.
Click here to sign up for the Soul Of Miami email list.