36th Annual Art Deco Weekend
January 18-20, 2013
Friday / January 18, 2013 â€” Noon To 11pm
Saturday / January 19, 2013 â€” 10am To 11pm
Sunday / January 20, 2013 â€” 10am To 8pm
Ocean Drive, 5th to 15th Street
Miami Beach, FL
ADW Schedule of Events
You will not want to miss the Parade, Fashion Show, Music, Furniture Exhibits, Children’s Performances, Food Vendors, Antique Vendors, Lectures, Films, and so much more.
Check the schedule online! Remember most events are free!
The program guide online PDF: 2013 Art Deco Weekend Program Guide
Tour Tickets – We have something for everyone!
Here is just a sampling of the 10 different tours we will offer.
* Ocean Drive Tour – TheÂ Grand Daddy of them all. A must for those who have not taken it.
* Deco Nights and Neon Lights Tour – Art Deco buildings come alive when the lights go on!Â Neon lighting has always been associated with glamour and excitement; learn about the history of neon lighting, its rise, its fall, and its resurgence.
* Lincoln Road Reinvented – Yet Again – Carl Fisher’s “5th Avenue of the South” label put Lincoln Road on the national map, Lincoln Road Mall is being reinvented in the 21st century — yet again!
* Coach Tour: Art Deco to MiMo – Hop on board for a 90 minute guided tour beginning at the Wolfsonian-FIU Museum (10th Street and Washington Avenue).
* Cocktails with a Twist – stopping at three historic bars/ lounges – this tour combines a traditional “pub crawl” with surprise performances and engaging commentary covering history and architecture.
The Art Deco VIP Gala – January 19th at 8pm
Surround yourself in living history, vintage style, and prohibition-era cocktails in an underworld Speakeasy on Ocean Drive. Enjoy a night of glamour as you indulge in the music of the South Florida Jazz Orchestra and the food creations from amazing chefs from Miami’s tops restaurants and 1920s cocktail creations from Soul Cachaca and Slavianskaya Vodka!
Click here to sign up for the Soul Of Miami email list.