Dune Restoration for Surfrider Miami
Saturday, March 17 from 9:45 am – 1 pm
South end of North Shore Open Space Park
79 St & Collins Ave
Go Green on St. Patrick’s Day on the beach
Please join Surfrider Miami for some old skool community volunteering at the beach. We will remove the final stretch of North Shore Open Space Park’s invasive plants.
look for Surfrider tent next to the dune
Surfrider provides all you need:
– permit & trained biologist instruction
– cold water/snacks
– great vibes & comraderie
– community service forms for students
NOTES: – Young kids must be accompanied by adult.
– Wear solid shoes – no sandals!
– Bring re-fillable water bottle
– Bring family/friends/neighbors
– Help us spread the word
More info on Surfrider’s restoration of Miami Beach’s dune system:
Click here to sign up for the Soul Of Miami email list.