Dune Restoration for Surfrider Miami
Saturday, March 17 from 9:45 am â€“ 1 pm
South end of North Shore Open Space Park
79 St & Collins Ave
Go Green on St. Patrickâ€™s Day on the beach
Please join Surfrider Miami for some old skool community volunteering at the beach. We will remove the final stretch of North Shore Open Space Parkâ€™s invasive plants.
look for Surfrider tent next to the dune
Surfrider provides all you need:
– permit & trained biologist instruction
– cold water/snacks
– great vibes & comraderie
– community service forms for students
NOTES: â€“ Young kids must be accompanied by adult.
– Wear solid shoes â€“ no sandals!
– Bring re-fillable water bottle
– Bring family/friends/neighbors
– Help us spread the word
More info on Surfriderâ€™s restoration of Miami Beachâ€™s dune system:
Click here to sign up for the Soul Of Miami email list.