Thanks to Robert Burr for this info!
Very Special Event For Dads
June 12 – Father And Son Scotch Dinner At Fleming’s
Honor your dad on Thursday, June 12 with an exclusive Scotch pairing dinner featuring an exquisite range of fine blended whiskies from Johnny Walker, starting at 7pm at Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar, 2525 Ponce.
The “Five Senses Scotch Tasting” will be hosted by my good friend Marcy Rudershausen. Marcy has been a Johnnie Walker and Classic Malts Brand Ambassador since 1998. In 2003 she achieved the distinction Master of Scotch, one of seven in the United States. She now holds the title of Master of Whisky for the Diageo Portfolio of Whiskies.
– The evening begins with passed canapÃ©s, mushroom pancetta frittata, served with Johnny Walker Red Label cocktails.
– The spicy barbequed shrimp with orange citrus vinaigrette salad pairs with Johnny Walker Green Label.
– A stunning 8 oz New York Strip with a morel mushroom sauce deserves accompaniment by Johnny Walker Black Label.
– A walnut turtle brownie with a scotch caramel sauce is served ice cold with Johnny Walker Gold Label.
– The pinnacle of the evening will be a Toast To Dad and the cheese course, featuring rare Johnny Walker Blue Label.
Space at this special dinner is limited. The cost is $65, all inclusive; a real steal of a deal for you and dad.
RSVP early to 305-569-7995. I’ll see you there…Thank you for using Soul Of Miami!