Miami Children’s Museum One Day Camp – Camp Around the World Series
Friday, 02/01/2013, 09:00 am – 03:00 pm
Miami children’s Museum
980 MacArthur Causeway,
Miami, Florida 33132
Friday, February 1st – Explore the Indonesian Island of Bali
9:00 am to 3:00 pm (before and after care is available)
Pre-K (4) – 5th Grade
Join us as we dive into Balinese culture!
• Watch a Balinese Dance show and a Topeng (masked) Drama put on by The MCM Players!
• Paint your own mask (topeng).
• Play a Gangsa (musical instrument) from the Gamelan orchestra.
• Sing and move to the Monkey Chant.
• Taste traditional Balinese food such as krupuk (shrimp chips) and gado-gado salad.
Campers who wear yellow or orange will receive a special gift!
$45 – MCM Members
$50 – Non-Members
(There will be a $20 fee for walk ins)
To register and for more information, call Yanet at 305.373.KIDS (5437) ext. 112 or email [email protected]
Click here to sign up for the Soul Of Miami email list.