â€œHellâ€™s Kitchenâ€ contestant, Seth Levine and a panel of wine enthusiasts are anticipated to taste more than 300 wines from the Mediterranean during the first annual Mediterranean Experience and The Food Magazine Wine Challenge, taking place during the third edition of the Mediterranean Experience expo on Saturday, May 30, 2009.
For $35 per person, guests can watch a panel of esteemed judges sample and score an array of wines for gold, silver and bronze awards and collaborate to determine the 2009 â€œBest in Show.â€ Panel members include:
– Karen MacNeil, Author of The Wine Bible and Reviewer for eRobertParker.com
– Steven Heimoff, West Coast Editor of Wine Enthusiast Magazine
– Wanda Rowe, Editor, Southern Beverage Journal
– Franklin Ferguson, Corporate Beverage Director of SUSHISAMBA restaurant
– Paul Tanguay, President of Tippling Bros.
– Bonnie Skop, Vice Chairman and Co-Founder, Toast to Humanity
Open to the public all day from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., the awards presentation will be held at 3:00 p.m. with â€œBest in Showâ€ announced by renowned wine authority Karen MacNeil.
ABOUT MEDITERRANEAN EXPERIENCE EXPO
Mediterranean Experience is an international gastronomy and tourism trade show that offers the best in authentic Mediterranean culture and lifestyle. The expo takes over more than 130,000-square-feet of convention center space and attracts more than 5,000 buyers and 150 international exhibitors. For tickets and additional information visit www.mediterraneanexpo.com or call 305.567.2822.