World Congress on Advanced Pharmacy and Clinical Research Sydney, Australia
Monday, 07/16/2018 – 07/17/2018 09:00 am – 06:00 pm
Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney, 27 O'Connell, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia,
Sydney NSW, Florida 2000
Conference Series Ltd invites all the participants from all over the world to attend the “World Congress on Advanced Pharmacy and Clinical Research” during July 16-17, 2018 at Sydney, Australia which includes prompt keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations and Exhibitions.
Advanced Pharmacy 2018 mainly emphasizes on the topics like Innovations in Drug discovery & Development , Pharmacovigilance & Clinical Trials, Molecular and Cellular Biology, Biopharmaceuticals and biosimilars, Computational Chemistry & Molecular Drug Design, Pharmacogenomics , Biomarkers and New drug targets, Pharmacology & Toxicology , Clinical Pharmacy & Pharmacy Community, Advancement in bioanalysis, Industrial & Regulatory pharmacy, Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery, Medicinal research , Advances in pharma analytical methods, Entrepreneurs Investment Meet
Why to attend?
Pharmaceutical research provides a profitable business opportunity to several pharmaceutical and biotech companies as these technologies have wide application areas such as drug discovery and research followed by New drug delivery systems. With the arrival of advanced technological platforms, it creates a need for effective bioinformatics tools and services in order to manage and analyse huge amount of data released from these technologies. With this view, the scientific sessions for the conference have been designed which paves a way to gather visionaries through the research talks and presentations and put forward many thought provoking information and therapeutic techniques related to Advanced Pharmacy. Thus, it’s a great opportunity to concrete your ideas and meet the experts from across the world.
We welcome all interested participants to join us for our conference on Advanced Pharmacy 2018 at the exquisite destination of Sydney at Australia
• Directors, CEO’s of Organizations
• Scholars from Pharmaceutical backgrounds
• PhD Scholars
• Drug Delivery Technology Manufacturers
• Business Development Managers
• Distributors and Suppliers of Drug Delivery Technologies
• Students, Professors, Researchers, and Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences from Universities and Medical Colleges
• Researchers from Pharmaceutical Companies, Pharmacy Associations and Societies
• Health professionals
• Business development professionals, Consultants and Pharma service providers
• Quality control specialist
• Graduates and post graduates in pharmacy and clinical research
• Medical Devices Manufacturing Companies, CRO
• Data Management Companies.
• Pharmaceutical legislators and regulators
Our Conference will provide a perfect platform addressing:
• Laudable talks by the top-notch of the global scientific community
• Sterling workshop sessions
• Remarkable Awards and Global Recognition to meritorious Researchers
• Global Networking with 50+ Countries
• Novel Techniques to Benefit Your Research
• Global Business and Networking Opportunities
• Exquisite Platform for showcasing your products and International Sponsorship
• Societies in USA: Canadian Society for Pharmaceutical Sciences (CSPS), Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association of Canada (PMAC), American Association of Pharmacy Technicians (AAPT), American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHYP).
• Societies in Europe: Belgian Society of Pharmaceutical Sciences (BGFW), European Federation for Pharmaceutical Sciences (EUFEPS), Italian Society for Pharmaceutical Sciences (SISF), Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI), International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP)
• Societies in Asia and Pacific: The Pharmaceutical Society of Australia (PSA), Austrian Pharmaceutical Society (APS), Korean Research-based Pharmaceutical Industry Association (KRPIA), Kuwait Pharmaceutical Association (KPA), ), Indian Pharmaceutical Association (IPA)