Retro Martini Tuesday For a Good Cause
Tuesday, 08/05/2014 – 07:00 pm – 01:00 am
Vezzoli 69 Italian Martini Bar
6900 Biscayne Blvd,
Miami, Florida 33138
Here we go again!! The 1st Tuesday of August is rapidly approaching and Via Verdi is kicking off the end of summer with Retro Martini Tuesday party for the decades.
Rather than simply the 1950s Era, we are inviting all of you Retro Party Animals to dress your best from the 1950′s through the 1970′s.
Afros, Bellbottoms, Poodle Skirts and more!
Best Dressed Contest: Winner will receive a Free Lunch or Dinner to Via Verdi Cucina Rustica.
For A Good Cause
A portion of the proceeds will go to the Center For Independent Living Of South Florida. A CIL representative will be available if you would like to learn more about how you can help their cause.
• RSVP is highly recommended for this event
• Fashion show by LA Boudoir (www.laboudoirmiami.com)
• Pin-Up Models to get your photos with
• Free Buffet & Drinks for those who RSVP (via wristbands)
• Life DJ with Movies playing from the ’50s, ’60s & ’70s
• FREE Jello Shots upstairs at the LA Boudoir Miami Boutique