Sunday, 01/21/2018 – 01/21/2018 09:00 am – 02:00 pm
500 Washington Avenue,
Miami Beach, Florida 33139
In Partnership with Miami-Dade County Government and Bike305 we present Miami Beach Ciclovía!
We’re starting 2018 with #MBCiclovía on Sunday, January 21 by transforming Washington Avenue from 5 to 16 streets into a paved park for people of all ages to stroll, cycle, skateboard, rollerblade and enjoy a new experience and the businesses along Washington Avenue.
Washington Avenue from 5 to 16 Streets will be closed to vehicular traffic during this event. For attendees traveling to the event by vehicle, you are encouraged to park at the garages on Collins Avenue at 7, 13 and 16 streets.
– Yoga with Green Monkey Miami Beach
– Pop-Up Park: Eco & Bike Friendly
– Bike ride with the Miami Beach PD Chief
– Learn How to Ride a Bike, Fix-A-Flat, Simple Bike Maintenance & Repair
– Bike Helmet Fittings & Helmet Giveaways with BikeSafe
– Trail Map Giveaways
– Raffles from Bike305
– Pet Adoption Mobile with Miami-Dade Animal Services
– Fitness Classes with Crunch Fitness – Washington Ave.
– Miami Beach Fire Department bicycle helmet giveaways
– Live Music & DJs
– Rock Climbing
– Kids Bike Rodeo with BikeSafe
– Food Trucks
– Miami Dade County’s Bike305
– Mack Cycle & Fitness
– Hubert’s Lemonade
– Miami Dade Animal Services
– Greenmonkey Yoga
– Miami Beach Suncare
– Atlantic Broadband
Don’t forget your bikes, skates and skateboards and share your photos with us online using the hashtag #MBCiclovía