Friday, September 19, 2014
Highlight: Panorama Steel band Competition To Showcase The Rich Musical Heritage Of Trinidad and Tobago
The scintillating and pulsating music of the steel pan has always played a significant role in the Miami Broward Carnival narrative. This year the Miami Broward One Carnival Host Committee Inc.(MBOCHC) will present their Panorama Steel Band competition on Friday, October 10, 2014 at Central Broward Regional Park from 6pm to 11pm. Silver Stars USA Steel Orchestra is the reigning 2013 Band of the Year. This year, the list of bands competing for the title ...
- Lucifer’s Addiction Cocktail Release Party 9/27/14
Saturday, 09/27/2014, 06:00 am – 02:00 am
Lou’s Beer Garden
7337 Harding Ave.
Miami Beach, Florida 33141
The Garden’s Private Blend Is Here!
Barrel Age this blend with some Port Wine and we have a ...
- Third Edition of the Downtown Miami Gallery Night 9/19/14
Friday, Sept, 19, 2014 from 3:00 PM -9:00 PM
Embarcadero 41 @ 168 SE 1st St.
Utlra Smile Dentistry @ 168 SE 1st St.
Historic Ingraham Building @ 25 Se 2nd. Ave. (Lobby)
Downtown Miami, FL ...
- Burger Beast present El Main Evento 9/20/14
Saturday September 20th, 5PM – 10PM
Magic City Casino
450 NW 37th Ave
Miami, Florida 33125
We’re celebrating Mexican culture with Mariachis, Margaritas, a Burrito Eating Contest and Lucha Libre by Uknow Pro! Yes, Wrestling!
- Artist and Writers Mixer 10/1/14
Wednesday, October 1, 6:00pm
1130 Washington Ave
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Meet Celebrate Orgullo Writers Series authors & hear samplings of their work…
Light Fare, wine tasting, Q&A with artists & more!August 27, 2014 by
Tastemakers at Mizner Park presents “Rock, Roll and Stroll,” a fabulous progressive food and cocktail tasting featuring many of center’s restaurants and live rock music, on Wednesday, September 17 from 6 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. at Mizner Park in Boca Raton. “We are very excited about this year’s new ‘rock & roll’ theme with two live bands playing throughout the evening and are pleased to partner with the City of Boca Raton,” said Barbara Finn, marketing manager for Mizner Park. “This event has been so successful in years past we extended it into the Mizner Park Amphitheater to include a separate craft beer tasting and additional entertainment.” The Mizner Park Amphitheater will be host to craft beer tastings from the Florida Beer Company, Gold Coast Distributors, Harpoon Brewery, and the New Belgium Brewery, and music by rock band, Amp’d.
Tickets, available at www.miznerpark.com starting August 1, are $30 per person and include one tasting and select beverage at each participating restaurant with presentation of the VIP Ticket Book. Tickets may also be purchased at each participating restaurant. In addition, the ticket booklets will include re-usable exclusive offerings from various Mizner Park eateries valid August 1 through October 31, 2014.
This is the full menu:
- Dubliner – Shepherd’s Pie with Guinness Mac & Cheese and Irish soda bread, paired with a special “Black Velvet,” combination of Guinness and Cider.
- JAZZIZ Nightlife – Beef Carpaccio with horseradish aioli, black truffle and homemade potato chips served with a Blood Orange Cilantro Margarita.
- Kapow! – Banh Mi Vietnamese Baguette (slow-cooked pulled pork, buttery spicy aioli, cilantro, pickled carrots, daikon and jalapeno) with a Spicy Lover cocktail (Partida Reposado Tequila, cucumber, lime juice, tabasco green sauce, cilantro, and organic agave nectar)
- Max’s Grille – Crispy Duck Spring Rolls with spicy vegetables, soba noodles, pickled cucumbers, and Asian dipping sauce served with a Strawberry Saketini made with Stoli Vanilla Vodka, Tyku Sake and fresh strawberries.
- Racks – The A+A Roll made with hamachi, jalapeno, spicy tuna, crispy shallot, cilantro and avocado with Boca Lemonade, a refreshing mix of Stoli Vodka and Tyku Lemonade.
- Ruth’s Chris – Mini Seared Ahi-Tuna complimented with Aspirated sauce with hints of mustard and beer, served with a Raspberry Rosemary Cosmo made with Absolut Raspberri, Cointreau, lime & cranberry juices, muddled raspberries and rosemary.
- Tanzy – Housemade Ceder Plank Salmon with red pepper, lima bean, Israeli couscous and cucumber fennel salad paired with Prickly Pear Sour Sop Margarita mixed with cactus fruit, Florida Guanabana, hand-squeezed lime, El Jimador Tequila Reposado.
- Truluck’s – Fresh Seasonal Crab Claws served with Lagaria pinot grigio
- Uncle Julio’s – Pineapple Bacon Guacamole & crumbled queso fresco paired with the popular Julio’s Gold, Uncle Julio’s special hand-shaken margarita.
- Villagio – Eggplant Rollatini – braised eggplant stuffed with seasoned ricotta cheese with marinara, parmesan, and melted mozzarella; and the Acai Thini, a blend of Acai Vodka with Cointreau, sour mix and a touch of Blue Curacao.
- Yard House – Ahi Poke Bowl – marinated raw Ahi and avocado with carrots, Daikon radish, macadamia nuts and wontons served with Lost Coast Tangerine Wheat Beer.
Good Luck to all Entrants!August 22, 2014 by
Thanks to Walmart’s Soundcheck #WMsoundcheck we are giving away 2 free tickets to the Lenny Kravitz show this Tuesday August 26!!!Enter to win below.You can enter numerous times to enhance your chances.Good Luck!!!
- Artist and Writers Mixer 10/1/14