USE PROMO CODE Q305 AND GET 20% OFF!
The 5th Annual South Beach Seafood Week is back to kick off Miami’s globally-recognized stone crab season October 17-21, 2017 in the best way South Beach knows how!
This is not your typical Seafood Festival, but a high-end experience that showcases the talents of South Florida’s leading chefs and culinary masterminds via a diverse group of events, benefiting a great cause: CI Foundation’s EAT SMART program.
Saturday’s beachfront event, South Beach Seafood Festival, brought to you by Kendall Jackson and presented by Coca-Cola and Jack Daniel’s, spans four blocks and welcomes over 13,000 seafoodies to enjoy a day of fun in the sun in the Sobe Chic way. And this year, it’s all about the UPGRADE!
This is not your typical Seafood Festival – come prepared to indulge at pop up cafes featuring Miami’s leading restaurateurs serving the freshest seafood. Choose your dishes as you please and pair them with complimentary all day open bars for 21 and over!
This year’s event site entrance will be at 14th and Ocean Drive. Guests will enjoy a day with their toes in the sand at #sobeseafood fest which spans all the way from 10th and Ocean to 14th and Ocean!
So much more than just food, Saturday’s festival includes:
- Jackson Family Wine pairing experiences,
- Live music at the Main Stage,
- iHeart Radio DJs at the Jack Daniel’s Beach Club,
- Life-size beach games,
- Chef demonstrations in the Whole Foods Market Culinary Showcase,
- VIP Experiences in the Land Rover N&S Dade Hospitality Village featuring the GOYA Culinary Pavilion,
- The Coca-Cola Dance Club,
- Casa Herradura,
- Celebrity Cruises “The Edge” showcase,
- Jackson Family Wines sensory garden experience, and so much more – right on the sand!
And for the VIPs, the hospitality village will stay open for a VIP-only After Party from 7-9 PM where you can dance the night away.