Cocktails & Cabaret
Thursday, 08/26/2021-, 08:00 pm-02:00 am
3450 NW 83rd Ave. Ste 140,
Doral, Florida, 33122
Requiring social distancing? NO
Requiring masks? OPTIONAL
Providing hand sanitizer? YES
Kuba Cabana, a lively dining concept where “Old World Cuba Meets Modern Miami” is hosting “Cocktails & Cabaret.” Located in the vibrant CityPlace Doral, the series of exhilarating evenings will take place on the last Thursday of every month. Each dinner show features a Las Vegas Style Cabaret with burlesque performers, live music including acclaimed singers, a 7-piece band and DJ, a premium open bar and an unforgettable prix fixe menu. The events are open to guests aged 21 and older.
An energetic, culinary experience-based venue serving modern Latin-inspired cuisine, Kuba Cabana features unmistakable Cuban and Caribbean flair. This dining concept stems from the beautiful traditions of Latin and Caribbean music, cuisine and culture. Stunning, vibrant décor ranges from neon signs and tropical foliage to walls donned with Cuban-inspired art by local artists.
The 3-course Latin-style menu, prepared by Kuba Cabana’s celebrated Corporate Chef Jorge Mas and Executive Chef Pedro E. Sarracino, will include:
First course – select one from:
• Kubiche – Cuban style corvina ceviche, cachucha pepper, crispy boniato
• Ham or Chorizo croquetas, roasted garlic aioli
• Beef Empanada, chimichurri mayo
• Chicken Empanada, roasted yellow pepper mayo
• Burrata & Papaya Salad, pesto, balsamic reduction
Second course – select one from:
• Havana Chicken – sour orange and garlic roasted half chicken, arroz moro, sweet plantains
• Short Rib “Fricassee” – slow braised short rib, Tomato sofrito, Ají, Wine over a creamy boniato purée
• Pescado a la Plancha – Grilled Branzino fillet, spiced butter, steamed vegetables, lemon
• Arroz con Pollo “A la Chorrera” – Cuban style Chicken rice, charred corn, peas, chorizo dust, cerveza
Third course – select one from
• Arroz con Leche
From 8–9 p.m., guests will enjoy a cocktail hour with a premium open bar.
From 9:30 p.m.–close, the main event seating will feature a 3-course Latin-style menu. All other beverages are available for an additional charge. All orders must be placed prior to the start of the show.
$150/person + 21% gratuity + 7% tax
Prime tables are available, and range from $750–$3,000, including bottle service (ranging per person and table size). All table reservations include a bottle of Toast™ vodka, a bottle of Prosecco, and a bottle of the guests’ choice.Thank you for using Soul Of Miami!