Zen for Everyone! Yoga Fun Day at Gulfstream Park Village: A One-Day Epic Yoga Festival for the Whole Family, Offering Unlimited Classes/Workshops, Music, Vendors & More
Sunday, 03/22/2020 – 10:00 am – 05:00 pm
Gulfstream Park Village
901 S. Federal Hwy,
Hallandale Beach, Florida 33009
Yoga Fun Day, a family-friendly wellness and fitness event promoting yoga, healthy living, plant-based food, meditation and sustainable living, will take place at Gulfstream Village Park on March 22. This fun-filled, one-day family-friendly event will feature yoga classes, workshops, The Healing Zone, music, Vendor Village, Artists Alley, and community talks. It will take place rain or shine.
The event, held in partnership with Community Conscious Coalition, is for all ages and abilities. All classes are taught by certified local instructors. Yoga Fun Day will feature more than 25 classes to choose from for those who are beginners, intermediate and advanced in yoga, acro yoga, Estatic dance, sound bowl healing with Zayra Mo, hula-hooping flow artists and meditation. Kids’ classes will be available in the Kids Zone. There is a one-time fee for classes. There will be classes inside and outside. The teacher lineup can be found here.
Vendor Village, free to the public, is a yoga marketplace where vendors will be selling their products such as candles, beads, chocolates, food, yoga mats and more. Food samples will be available.
Featured entertainers include IFA Halima Bumi (official Yoga Fun Day DJ), Mystic Mantra, Feminafrika, and Karina Syke. For more information on the performers, you can click here.
Attendees can enjoy free parking and shuttles, and are encouraged to bring food/snacks with them. Food for purchase will be available from some onsite food vendors, as well as local restaurants.
Sunday, March 22, 10 a.m.–5 p.m. Rain or shine.
Gulfstream Park Village
901 S. Federal Hwy, Hallandale Beach, FL 33009
Free entry. Those who want to take classes or workshops pay a one-time ticket price (listed below) for the entire day. These can be purchased at the event, or ahead of time at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/miami-yoga-wellness-festival-yoga-fun-day-gulfstream-tickets-88882320413 to pre-register for classes.
• Early Bird Ticket: $29 + $3.40 fee ― Available through Feb. 22 (access to all classes/workshops, Vendor Village, The Healing Zone, music, and more)
• Kids Ticket: $10 + $2.24 fee ― Available through March 22 (access to all Kids Zone classes)
• Regular Ticket: $39 + $4.01 fee ― Available through March 22 (all-access pass to more than 25 classes and workshops, Vendor Village, music, The Healing Zone, SAM TALKS and Kids Zone. On sale until March 22 at 5 p.m. Tickets go up at the door to $59.)
• VIP Ticket: $199 + $13.75 fee ― Available through March 22 (VIP experience for all activities, classes and workshops. More than 25 yoga and meditation classes and workshops, vendors, live music, lunch at the table with the founder, VIP front-of-the-class reserved space, VIP Yoga Fun Day exclusive apparel, The Healing Zone and more)
• Vendor Village (No classes): Free ― Available through March 22 (access to Vendor Village, The Healing Zone, SAM TALKS and music)
If you are interested in showcasing your company at Yoga Fun Day, please visit https://www.yogafunday.com/vendor-buy-booths/ for information on becoming a vendor.
Visit https://www.yogafunday.com/gulfstream/ or email email@example.com for more information.