Tri-Rail “Ride & Play” Day
Saturday, 04/27/2019 – 11:00 am – 03:00 pm
Tri-Rail – Various Station Locations
2100 NW 42nd Avenue (Miami International Airport),
Miami, Florida 33142
Cost: $5 roundtrip; kids under 5 ride free. Ages 5-12 receive a 50% discount by obtaining an EASY Card from a Tri-Rail Station Agent at the West Palm Beach, Pompano Beach, Fort Lauderdale Airport, Metrorail Transfer and Miami Airport stations.
South Florida residents and visitors are invited to hop aboard Tri-Rail to explore, shop, dine and play while connecting to South Florida’s most popular family friendly attractions during Tri-Rail’s annual “Ride & Play” Day on Saturday, April 27, from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. Tri-Rail riders can show their validated train fare at regional attractions and stores in Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties to enjoy discounts and special offers during this exclusive promotion.
As part of Tri-Rail’s “Ride & Play,” guests will enjoy onboard fun for all ages on select trains (southbound P669 and P671 or northbound P670 and P672) featuring costumed characters, balloon artists, magicians, giveaways and the chance to meet popular radio personalities from Y100, HOT 105, Amor 107.5 and KOOL 105.5. Plus, riders will enjoy special admission prices, discounts and offers from popular regional attractions by showing a validated Tri-Rail ticket or EASY Card at the following:
• Bayside Marketplace (Miami) – Receive a free gift with any purchase at GUESS (valid exclusively at GUESS Bayside Marketplace and GUESS Accessories Bayside Marketplace while supplies last)
• Vizcaya Museum & Gardens (Miami) – $2 off each regular adult admission (cannot be combined with other offers)
• Museum of Discovery & Science (Fort Lauderdale) – Enjoy $2 off of each museum admission, only
• Xtreme Action Park (Fort Lauderdale) – One hour of free video arcade play Game Card (limit one per person)
• Palm Beach Zoo & Conservation Society (West Palm Beach) – Enjoy $5 off of any regular price admission (up to 4 redemptions per party; cannot be combined with any other offer)
Tri-Rail riders can catch a train from 18 conveniently located stations every hour on weekends and holidays. Train service is available every day of the year with bus and Metrorail connections. Tri-Rail’s weekend fares are just $5 roundtrip and children under the age of 5 ride free. Children ages 5 to 12 receive a 50% discount by obtaining an EASY Card from a Tri-Rail Station Agent at the West Palm Beach, Pompano Beach, Fort Lauderdale Airport, Metrorail Transfer and Miami Airport stations.
To learn more about Tri-Rail’s “Ride & Play” or to find train schedules, visit www.tri-rail.com/ride-and-play or call 1-800-TRI-RAIL.If you love Soul Of Miami, please consider leaving a testimonial.
Click here to sign up for the Soul Of Miami email list.