She Leads – Monthly Talk Series
Wednesday, 09/26/2018 – 09/26/2018 06:00 pm – 08:30 pm
7215 Northeast 4th Avenue #102,
Miami, Florida 33138
Join Rosie Sepulveda of The Rosie Vida & MedicosTV’s BarreRush (https://medicostv.com), Anayancy Escarpanter of Women in Leadership League, and so many more for a JAM PACKED night of health, wellness, education, and community!
What a better way to celebrate National Women’s Health and Wellness Day than to join us to treat the mind and body. We will have a jam packed power hour with Mind and Body Sessions split between 5 masters from 5 different fields of expertise!
From a Chritopractor and Internist, a Chef and Nutritionist, a movement maker in activewear and business owners, a biz savvy brand Strategist and a Blessed and Balanced transformation coach will host conversations with small groups to make sure you get your questions answered PLUS get the body moving with Intro to Barre Rush. (attire, casual or fitness clothing welcome)
Get ready ladies, you DON’T want to miss this!!!
Who’s going to be there?
– Rosie Sepulveda from The Rosie Vida: Focus on Blessed and Balance Lifestyle & MedicosTV’s BarreRush (https://medicostv.com)
– Anayancy Escarpanter of Women in Leadership League: Focus on Brand and Business Strategy
– The Mom and Daughter Duo behind Equilibrium Activewear: Focus on Building and sustaining business in an ever changing climate
– Dr. Ray Tolmos- Miami First Chiropractic Internist: Focus on Women’s Health, from hormones to gut health, you name it!
– Ashley Pardo- Chef and Nutritional Therapist Heart Food Podcast: Focus on Transforming the way you eat and the mindset for health
Here’s the plan….
6pm: mix and mingle
6:30pm – 8pm: Snag a seat with one of our masters for a Rotating Power Hour
It’s JAM PACKED Knowledge with thought leaders! We will move about the room across 5 group zones to ensure you get 10-15 minutes with each host to keep that mind and body moving!
Join the Conversation as THE ROSIE VIDA & WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP LEAGUE Collab and create She Leads, a series dedicated to leading topics for woman in today’s world. We will chat equality, body image awareness, confidence, leadership, health and wellness, reinvention and individuality. Come as you are and tap into the minds of masters to be inspired and contribute to our communities.If you love Soul Of Miami, please consider leaving a testimonial.
Click here to sign up for the Soul Of Miami email list.