Taste of Lauderdale Lakes Food, Music, Arts & Culture Festival
Saturday, 11/17/2018 – 11/17/2018 11:00 am – 06:00 pm
Lauderdale Lakes Waterfront
3900 North SR 7,
Lauderdale Lakes, Florida 33309
The Taste of Lauderdale Lakes: Food, Music, Arts & Culture Festival will be held Saturday, November 17, from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on the Lauderdale Lakes Waterfront 3900 North SR 7, Lauderdale Lakes, FL 33309. The event celebrates much of what makes the City of Lauderdale Lakes special. The event will include live entertainment, arts & culture village, cook-offs, restaurant showcases, cooking demonstrations, and more!
The City of Lauderdale Lakes serves as executive producers of this, fun public event. Attendees will enjoy a full line up of things to do, including:
• Restaurant Showcase – Local chefs channel their inner Food Network Star as they demonstrate how to prepare a signature dish. Guests will taste the food and interact with the chefs during these interactive sessions.
• Best Home Chef Cook-Off – We have a lot of talented residents in the City of Lauderdale Lakes. Those who are great chefs at home will showcase their cooking skills and battle it out for the “Best Home Chef” title. Participants will create and prepare an original recipe using a basket of ingredients from the Lauderdale Lakes Community Garden and local grocers. Grand prize is $500 and bragging rights!
• Arts & Culture Village – Lauderdale Lakes is a diverse and vibrant community. This is evident in the arts and culture which will be on display during Taste of Lauderdale Lakes. Including a live painting demonstration; a live community participation art project; art exhibits; pop-up cultural performances; and multi-cultural merchandise. Local artists who are participating in the City’s “Arts In the Round” initiative will compete for a $250 grand prize and the “Taste of Lauderdale Lakes 2018 Artist of the Year” title.
• Kids Zone with face painters, balloons, a rock-climbing wall and more
• Music and live performance… an emcee will host a showcase that includes an exciting line-up of multi-genre performances.
“Come experience the best of Lauderdale Lakes on the Green, our destination event created with you in mind,” said Mayor Hazelle P. Rogers.
General Admission tickets are FREE with RSVP and VIP tickets are $20. Go to www.TasteOfLauderdaleLakes.com get tickets or to apply as an entertainer, food vendor, arts & crafts entry, sponsor, or volunteer. Follow us on Instagram & Facebook @TasteOfLauderdaleLakes and Twitter @TasteofLL for festival updates and highlights.
About the City of Lauderdale Lakes
The City of Lauderdale Lakes is a vibrant, connected and diverse community. Serving over 35,000 residents, Lauderdale Lakes is the “We Care” city that strives to enrich the quality of life for its seniors, children, and families while promoting local businesses, social interactions, and multi-cultural experiences. For more information visit www.lauderdalelakes.org, or follow us on Twitter: @CityofLaudLakes & Facebook: City of Lauderdale Lakes
##If you love Soul Of Miami, please consider leaving a testimonial.
Click here to sign up for the Soul Of Miami email list.