Global Experts Meeting on Chronic Diseases
Wednesday, 11/14/2018 – 11/15/2018 09:00 am – 05:00 am
Radisson Hotel Narita
650-35 Nanae Tomisato-Shi,,
Narita 286-0221, Tokyo, Japan, Florida 286-0221
On behalf of the programme committee, we extend our warmest welcome to participate in “Global Experts Meeting on Chronic Diseases”, November 14-15, 2018 Tokyo, Japan.
Theme: Curing the Diseases for Healthy Future
This congress melds brief Keynote presentations, Speaker talks, Exhibition, Symposia and Workshops. Chronic Diseases Congress 2018 is a unique congress that melds major chronic diseases like COPD, Hepatitis, Cancer, Asthma, Cardiovascular diseases, Obesity, Stroke, Depression, HIV/AIDS, Diabetes etc., in order to pursue a holistic approach in the rapidly growing fields of chronic diseases for improved practice, research, education, recovery and patient care. It will offer an exceptional opportunity for specialists from all over the world to meet, network, and distinguish with different scientific interactions.
It is important to note that while this conference focuses on Chronic Diseases, Nutraceuticals in Chronic Diseases Indigenous Chronic Diseases, Obesity & Chronic Diseases, Chronic Hepatitis, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Diseases (COPD), Rheumatoid Arthritis, Stroke, Cardiovascular Diseases, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Cancer, Diabetes, Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD), HIV/AIDS, Eating Disorders, Depression & Mental Illness, Alzheimer Disease and Dementia, that this conference is open to all interested parties who feel they have something to contribute or learn whether you be:
• Program managers and/or employees
• Health professionals
• Researchers and scientists
• Management/Business leaders and/or agents
• Government/non-government community groups or individuals
• Access to all Scientific Sessions (Keynotes, Plenary, Workshops, Symposiums, Poster Presentations)
• Will be felicitated with Organizing Committee Member (OCM) Certificate
• Full Conference Kit with Conference Souvenir and Final Program (e-copies)
• Abstracts will be published in the conference souvenir and respective International journals
• Each Abstract will receive unique (DOI) Number provided by Cross Ref
• Laudable talks by the top-notch of the Global Scientific Community
• Website visibility to more than 35K visitors in less than 6 months
• Keynote sessions by world’s most eminent researchers
• Thought to provoke Symposiums and Workshops
• Remarkable Awards and Global Recognition to meritorious Researchers
• Nominations for Best Poster Award
• Outstanding Young Researcher Award geared towards best budding young research.
• Group Registration benefits
• Collaborations across Academia & Industry
• Triumph of Awards, Certificates recognizes your commitment to your profession to encourage the nascent research.
• Best platform to develop new partnership & collaborations