The Lauderhill Regional Chamber of Commerce’s 5th Annual Women of Distinction Awards Breakfast powered by Florida Panthers
Friday, 03/02/2018 – 07:30 am – 10:30 am
1 Panther Pkwy,
Sunrise, Florida 33323
Cost: $75 per person; Table of 10 are $700
The Lauderhill Regional Chamber of Commerce is proud to announce the 5th Annual Women of Distinction Awards Breakfast, powered by the Florida Panthers, taking place on Friday, March 2nd, 7:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m., at the BB&T Center (1 Panther Pkwy, Sunrise, FL 33323). Themed, “I AM,” ten distinguished Broward County women honorees will be awarded in front of family, friends and colleagues. Tickets are on sale now on www.LauderhillChamber.com.
• Melida Akiti, Vice President of Ambulatory Care, Memorial Healthcare System
• Major Nichole Anderson, Broward Sheriff’s Office
• Barry-Smith, Director of Community Outreach and Program Services, Habitat for Humanity
• Scarlette Adrienne Clarke, Director of Marketing, Yellow Cab Broward
• Bertha Watson Henry, County Administrator, Broward County
• Dr. Winnifred McPherson, CEO, Virtue Medical Staffing Services, LLC
• Jackie Nespral, Television Anchor, NBC 6
• Juliet Murphy Roulhac, Regional Manager for Corporate External Affairs, Florida Power & Light Company
• Djénane St. Fleur Gourgue, Vice President, Haitian American Chamber of Commerce
• Dr. Victoria Thurston, Retired Elementary School Principal.