W.O.W. (Women of the World) Event 2015
Friday, 03/13/2015 – 09:00 am – 11:30 pm
Hyatt Regency Coral Gables
50 Alhambra Plaza,
Coral Gables, Florida 33134
Cost: registration: $150
First Ever W.o.W. (Women of the World) Event to Kick Off in Miami on March 12, 2015
Training, networking and pampering will be three pillars of the multicultural event for working female professionals
The first ever W.o.W. (Women of the World) event is scheduled to take place right here in Miami—an unparalleled experience offering tools, tips and hacks for female entrepreneurs and leaders to take their skills to the next level. From workshops and panel discussions to coaching sessions and professional development, #wow2015 will take place to coincide with International Working Woman’s Day and National Women’s History Month.
Slated to kick off on Thursday, March 12, 2015 with an opening welcome reception, the first ever #wow2015 will take place at the Hyatt Regency in Coral Gables with power panels, inspiring keynotes, lively debates and many surprises.
The jam-packed agenda for Friday, March 13 features:
• Chin Up…or the Crown Slips: In this get up and go keynote former Miss Universe,
entrepreneur and inspirational speaker Barbara Palacios will share her 9 steps to reaching your personal and professional goals by integrating these powerful tools in your everyday life.
• Job or Gender? Redefining the Glass Ceiling: Women in male-dominated industries at the top of their game will share their personal journey and best practices for achieving pay equality. Panel to be moderated by CBS 4 news anchor Marybel Rodriguez. Panelists include Carmen Gonzalez-Sanfeliu, Vice-President of Intelsat.
• Work-Life Balance is Dead: CNN en Español journalist Maria Alejandra Requena will moderate the debate about the tenets of work-life balance and answer the looming question: is it really dead? Panelists include: Lourdes “Luly B.” Carreras-Balepogi, author of Balance is Bull$h!t; Teana McDonald, President of 3E Connections.
• Rise Up and Shine: The can’t miss lunch keynote will be delivered by none other than the queen of Latin media, Cristina Saralegui, who will share insights from her best-selling book on how to find your passion and achieve your dreams despite life’s highs and lows.
• Rock Your Body, Free Your Mind, Move Your Soul: TV personality and founder of mujerbalance.com Andrea Minski will interview leading experts who will share insights to ensure happiness—from the inside out—as well as insider tips for busy working women. Panelists include: Cecilia Ramirez Harris, author of the best seller “El Diario De Mi Detox” and host of “Vida Sana con Cecilia” on Univision Network’s Primer Impacto; Adriana Martin, fitness expert and celebrity trainer; Rev. Dr. Julia Baldwin, motivational speaker, author and life coach.
• The Million Dollar Club: Moderated by WPLG 10 news anchor Constance Jones, this sit down Q&A session will feature Alina Villasante, Creator, Visionary and Designer of the luxury lifestyle brand Peace Love World.
• Getting Down to Business: Small group coaching sessions to see beyond past disappointments and set goals that will define future successes. Speakers include Sonia Jacobson, Founder/Executive Director for Dress for Success Miami.
• Celebrity meet and greet book signings
• Pampering Lounge
• “Will Work for Fashion” Show: Presented by Anabelle Blum and Valentina Patruno, co-hosts of “Tu Día Alegre.”
• “Work the LBD” and W.o.W. Awards Reception: Attendees are encourages rock the LBD–little black dress—since the evening is all play! Cristina Saralegui will present the 2015 W.o.W. Award to special guest Luz Maria Doria, Vice President and Executive Producer of Despierta America, Univision Network.
Maity Interiano, Entertainment Reporter for Despierta America, will serve as host and
mistress of ceremonies for #WOW2015.
W.o.W. Event 2015 is supported by Zeel, Lincoln Motor Company and Marketwired as
the official newswire service. Dress for Success Miami is the charity partner for
This one-day multicultural networking event is a whirlwind designed for the working woman who is tired of sitting on the sidelines and is ready to take action– in all facets of her life. Redefining the traditional women’s leadership event
Who should attend: Women of all backgrounds with a passion to succeed who want to ditch the status quo, including mid-to-senior level, managers, c-level decision makers, HR officers, executives, professionals and any woman with an entrepreneurial spirit- regardless of pay grade.
For more information about the event, including the lineup of speakers and ticket information, visit: www.wowevent2015.com. Connect Facebook and Twitter using the hashtag #wow2015. Get ready to be WoWed!
For Media Inquiries and Requests for Credentials:
Click here to sign up for the Soul Of Miami email list.