Natural Skincare Workshop
Friday, 11/14/2014 – 11/14/2014 09:00 am – 12:00 pm
Metiista Natural Cosmetic Lab
1410 20th Street â€“ Ste 201,
miami beach, Florida 33139
Make your own Face & Body Moisturizing Cream
Over time, the sun and hot weather of Florida can really damage your skin, causing premature aging and wrinkles, along with dryness and burns. Skin needs to be nourished and moisturized. In this workshop you will learn to make your own cream to protect, restore, and heal your skin. Too many commercial creams and cosmetics have questionable or even toxic ingredients. When you make the cream yourself, you have clarity and confidence about what ingredients to use.
I will teach you about the benefits of ingredients used in formulating creams from hydrosols and oils to butters. We will go over the different techniques used to make creams (from heavy and deeply moisturizing to light, non-greasy and fast absorbing creams) with or without preservatives. Most importantly, you will get the confidence to make your own creams at home.
In this workshop you will:
1. Learn to treat specific skin issues, such as scars and wrinkles
2. Effectively use herbs in creams using tinctures & hydrosols
3. Learn to make anhydrous body creams (no water)
4. Learn to make creams without any emulsifiers
5. Learn about emulsifiers and emulsifying techniques
6. Learn the properties and benefits of oils, butters, & hydrosols
7. Learn to make water decoctions and medicinally infused oils
8. Make and take home: 1 body moisturizing cream adapted to your skin type and 1 make up remover lotion
Saturday 11/15/2014 From 9am to 12pm
Friday 11/28/2014 From 9am to 12pm
Location: 1410 20th Street â€“ Ste 201
Miami Beach, FL 33139 (map)
Any questions? Contact me @ firstname.lastname@example.org
www.metiista.netThank you for using Soul Of Miami!