Tastemakers at Mizner Park presents â€œRock, Roll and Stroll,â€ a fabulous progressive food and cocktail tasting featuring many of centerâ€™s restaurants and live rock music, on Wednesday, September 17 from 6 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. at Mizner Park in Boca Raton. â€œWe are very excited about this yearâ€™s new â€˜rock & rollâ€™ theme with two live bands playing throughout the evening and are pleased to partner with the City of Boca Raton,â€ said Barbara Finn, marketing manager forÂ Mizner Park.Â â€œThis event has been so successful in years past we extended it into the Mizner Park Amphitheater to include a separate craft beer tasting and additional entertainment.â€ The Mizner Park Amphitheater will be host to craft beer tastings from the Florida Beer Company, Gold Coast Distributors, Harpoon Brewery, and the New Belgium Brewery, and music by rock band,Â Ampâ€™d.
Tickets, available atÂ www.miznerpark.comÂ starting August 1, are $30 per person and include one tasting and select beverage at each participating restaurant with presentation of the VIP Ticket Book.Â Tickets may also be purchased at each participating restaurant.Â In addition, the ticket booklets will include re-usable exclusive offerings from various Mizner Park eateries valid August 1 through October 31, 2014.
This is the full menu:
- Dubliner â€“ Shepherdâ€™s PieÂ with Guinness Mac & Cheese and Irish soda bread, paired with a special â€œBlack Velvet,â€ combination of Guinness and Cider.
- JAZZIZ Nightlife â€“ Beef Carpaccio with horseradish aioli, black truffle and homemade potato chips served with a Blood Orange Cilantro Margarita.
- Kapow! â€“ BanhÂ Mi Vietnamese Baguette (slow-cooked pulled pork, buttery spicy aioli, cilantro, pickled carrots, daikon and jalapeno) with a Spicy Lover cocktail (Partida Reposado Tequila, cucumber, lime juice, tabasco green sauce, cilantro, and organic agave nectar)
- Maxâ€™s Grille â€“ Crispy Duck Spring Rolls with spicy vegetables, soba noodles, pickled cucumbers, and Asian dipping sauce served with a Strawberry Saketini made with Stoli Vanilla Vodka, Tyku Sake and fresh strawberries.
- Racks â€“ The A+A Roll made with hamachi, jalapeno, spicy tuna, crispy shallot, cilantro and avocado with Boca Lemonade, a refreshing mix of Stoli Vodka and Tyku Lemonade.
- Ruthâ€™s Chris â€“ Mini Seared Ahi-Tuna complimented with Aspirated sauce with hints of mustard and beer, served with a Raspberry Rosemary Cosmo made with Absolut Raspberri, Cointreau, lime & cranberry juices, muddled raspberries and rosemary.
- Tanzy â€“ Housemade Ceder Plank Salmon with red pepper, lima bean, Israeli couscous and cucumber fennelÂ salad paired with Prickly Pear Sour Sop Margarita mixed with cactus fruit, Florida Guanabana, hand-squeezed lime, El Jimador Tequila Reposado.
- Truluckâ€™s â€“ Fresh Seasonal Crab Claws served withÂ Lagaria pinot grigio
- Uncle Julioâ€™s â€“ Pineapple Bacon Guacamole & crumbled queso fresco paired with the popular Julioâ€™s Gold, Uncle Julioâ€™s special hand-shaken margarita.
- Villagio â€“ Eggplant Rollatini â€“ braised eggplant stuffed with seasoned ricotta cheese with marinara, parmesan, and melted mozzarella; and the Acai Thini,Â a blend of Acai Vodka with Cointreau, sour mix and a touch of Blue Curacao.
- Yard House â€“ Ahi Poke Bowl â€“ marinated raw Ahi and avocado with carrots, Daikon radish, macadamia nuts and wontons served with Lost Coast Tangerine Wheat Beer.
Good Luck to all Entrants!