16th Annual Cuisine for Art
Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Grand Ballroom
One Seminole Way, Hollywood, Florida
Join Facebook Event
Click here for more information or to purchase tickets
Business Attire/Dressy Casual | Complimentary self-parking
Cocktail reception and silent auction, 6 pm
Dinner, entertainment, awards presentation and live auction, 7 pm.
Cuisine for Art is a fun and festive reception and sit-down dinner featuring elected government officials and community leaders who serve as your waiters (see below).
Southern Wine & Spirits of America Inc. Executive Vice President and Treasurer Steven R. Becker will be honored for his contributions to South Florida. Mr. Becker is responsible for the company’s treasury management functions, and oversees its government relations activities at the state and federal levels. Mr. Becker, his family, and the management team at SWS are generous supporters of numerous cultural non-profit organizations in South Florida.
Elected government officials and community leaders serve as your waiters
Delicious sit-down dinner of petite filet mignon and roasted salmon
Red and white wine and vodka cocktails all night long
Fabulous silent and live auction for one-of-a-kind items, including a behind-the-scenes tour of Local 10 Studios with anchor Jason Martinez, a three-night stay at a four-bedroom villa in Casa De Campo, Dominican Republic, and more!
Raffle prizes, including a two-night/three-day stay at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
Galleria Mall and Seminole Paradise will award gift certificates and other prizes to the guests at the two tables who raise the most gratuities in honor of their Celebrity Waiter
After-party at one of the hot spots at Seminole Paradise
Celebrity Waiters – Elected Officials
– Hon. Patricia Asseff, City of Hollywood Commissioner
– Hon. Kevin Biederman, City of Hollywood Commissioner
– Hon. Richard Blattner, Vice Mayor, City of Hollywood
– Hon. Peter Bober, Mayor, City of Hollywood
– Hon. Traci Callari, City of Hollywood Commissioner
– Hon. Joe Gibbons, Florida State Representative
– Hon. Sue Gunzburger, Broward County Commissioner
– Hon. Peter Hernandez, City of Hollywood Commissioner
– Hon. Shevrin Ã¬ShevÃ® Jones, Florida State Representative
– Hon. Elaine Schwartz, Florida State Representative
– Hon. Eleanor Sobel, Florida State Senator
Celebrity Waiters – Community Leaders
– John Benz, Senior Vice President and Chief Strategic Officer, Memorial Healthcare System
â€‹- Vivian Gonzalez, WSVN-Channel 7 Morning Meteorologist
– Michael Goodman, Partner, Bitner Goodman
– Deborah Kerr, Chair, Broward Cultural Council
– Alan Koslow, Partner, Becker & Poliakoff/Chair, Broward County Film Society/FLIFF
– Jarett Levan, President, BBX Capital/Chair, Business for the Arts Broward
– Jason Martinez, Morning and Noon News Anchor, WPLG Local 10
– Pat Mason, CEO/President, Sun Credit Union/Greater Hollywood Chamber of Commerce President
– Lisa Scott-Founds, President and CEO, Winterfest, Inc.
– Josh Vajda, Director of Inside Sales, AutoNation
Click here to sign up for the Soul Of Miami email list.