Annual Pubcon Regional SFIMA Summit 2013
Tuesday, May 14, 2013
Registration, Breakfast and Networking: 7:30 a.m.
Kickoff Keynote: 8:30 a.m.
Second Keynote: 1:00 p.m.
Cocktail Reception: 5:00 p.m.
Miniaci Performing Arts Center
Nova Southeastern University
3100 Ray Ferraro Jr. Blvd.
Davie, Florida 33314
(Campus on 3200 S. University Dr.)
(Metered Garage Parking)
This day-long event will explore the search and social marketing mix:
Register today to attend the premier social media and optimization conference to witness a strong lineup of session leaders and two keynote speakers. Listen as Rob Snell, managing partner at Snell Brothers, and Melanie Mitchell, Digitas senior VP and search marketing practice lead, share modern ecommerce and optimization strategies that serve to keep your brand relevant.
Just the Facts:
â€¢ Strategic Social Media use can yield 30% more leads*
â€¢ Cultivating engaging niche content can boost organic traffic by 40%
â€¢ Optimized web content can double lead conversions
Schmoozing the Gatekeeper
Summit leaders understand that now more than ever, due in large part to social media, marketers must gain exposure and revenue through inbound tactics. Search-result pages today include more than just links, but videos, images, news, press releases, locations and reviews as well. These leaders are here to teach the art of digital schmoozing; as search engines are your gatekeepers to success.
5 Major Topics
1. Google Penguin algorithm – How to build links without breaking Google’s rules
2. SEO Agency and Campaign Management – Communication and support tactics to guarantee success with third party online marketing agencies
3. Community Building in a Social Marketing Age – What do members of your community expect and how do you keep the conversation going year after year?
4. SEM Hot Topics – Get up-to-date on the latest developments of paid search, enhanced campaigns, rules for landing pages, and advanced optimization tactics
5. Scaling Up with High Quality Content – How to create targeted blogs, webinars, whitepapers and websites.
* 2012 Search Marketing Benchmark Report