Trump International Beach Resort is inviting locals to spread the holiday cheer this season with an entertainment line-up that promises merriment for all – whether you are young or old, naughty or nice. Visitors of the contemporary Forbes four-star oceanfront resort can bask in South Florida’s warmth and ring in the holidays with seasonal treats and long-loved family traditions such as:
Sounds Of Joy: Choirs of angels will be heard on high as several choral groups take center stage at Trump International. The musical festivities will commence with a lively performance by Florida’s celebrated Singing Sons Boy Choir, an exceptionally talented group of young men that promises to amaze. The performances—which will take place in the Lobby Lounge—are complimentary and open to the public.
· Friday, December 21 – 7 pm: Florida’s Singing Sons Boy Choir
· Saturday, December 22 – 6 pm to 8 pm: Family in Unity Choir
· Sunday, December 23 – 2 pm to 4 pm: Family in Unity Choir
The Art Of Giving: Since Christmas in the tropics could only get better if it came with presents, Trump International is gifting visitors with complimentary daily seasonal sweets, along with apple cider and eggnog (Coquito), in its Lobby Lounge.
· Friday, December 21 & Saturday, December 22 – 2 pm to 7 pm
· Sunday, December 23 through Sunday, December 30 – 2 pm to 6 pm daily
Pour Some Cheer: Offering tidings of comfort and joy, Fusion Lounge is featuring a two-for-one happy hour special on appetizers, specialty cocktails, wine and beer.
· Monday, December 24 through Friday, December 28 – 5 pm to 7 pm daily
All The Trimmings: Neomi’s Grill warms the belly and the soul with gourmet holiday dining options that focus on bringing the family together and out of the kitchen.
Neomi’s Grill Christmas Eve Dinner – Monday, December 24, 6 pm to 10 pm
· $50 per person, plus tax & gratuity
· $20++ per child (ages 6-12) for a yummy, child-friendly turkey dinner
· Children 5 and under, no charge
Neomi’s Christmas Eve pre fixe dinner menu features a selection of appetizers including a shrimp and artichoke dip, tomato and basil bisque and fig and orange salad. Diners can choose from traditional entrees consisting of Christmas ham, butter basted turkey and Florida black grouper, accompanied by holiday favorites such as butter whipped potatoes, candied yams, green bean ‘casserole’ in a mushroom sauce, and southern bread stuffing. A “Yule log” of vanilla sponge cake and pumpkin and chocolate pie add an extra sweet ending to the meal.
Neomi’s Grill Christmas Day Dining – Tuesday, December 25, 2 pm to 7 pm
· $60 per person, plus tax & gratuity
· $20++ per child (ages 6-12)
· Children 5 and under, no charge
· Classical jazz guitarist entertainment will be featured from 2:30 pm to 6:30 pm
On Christmas Day, Neomi’s will be offering an exquisite holiday buffet that features traditional seasonal fare alongside South Florida specialties. Guests will find a selection of gourmet salads and appetizers consisting of patés, antipasto, tuna salad nicoise, Gravlax salmon and a seafood bar complete with spiced shrimp cocktail, mussels, rock crab claws and king crab legs. A variety of heartier fare, including Christmas ham, Seafood Sancocho, butter based turkey and prime rib, accompanied by an assortment of sides, is also available. A Yule Log, Black Forest bites, orange-caramel flan, pumpkin mousse and holiday cookies round out the holiday feast.
Click here to sign up for the Soul Of Miami email list.