Tigerdirect.Com And Intel® Present The First Annual Holiday Bash With Celebrity Guest Anna Kendrick
Tuesday, November 20th from 8pm 11pm
The Moore Building in the Design District
4040 NE 2nd Ave
Miami, Florida 33137
RSVP: To get your free ticket visit http://Techshowcase12.eventbrite.com. Enter the special promo code -Ultrabook- to get upgraded with free valet parking.
Just in time for the holidays, TigerDirect.com, a subsidiary of Systemax Inc. (NYSE: SYX) and retailer specializing in consumer electronics, technology products and computer services, and Intel®, a world leader in computing innovation, are proud to host a memorable evening of innovation, emerging technology and interactive entertainment at the historic Moore Building in the Design District on Tuesday, November 20, 2012 from 8pm 11pm. Bound to change the way we use and interact with our personal digital devices, TigerDirect.com and Intel® have created a full-fledged party celebrating the touch, play and imaginative nature of the new generation of products featuring Microsoft¹s groundbreaking Windows 8 operating system.
The event will take place on three floors, each one boasting interactive games and features topped with complimentary food & cocktails and music by the Miami Dolphin¹s DJ Supersede. Below are examples of the sensational activities one can expect at the event:
· A notable appearance by Oscar nominated actress Anna Kendrick of Up in the Air, Twilight and Pitch Perfect
· Reggie Bush and Ryan Tannehill of The Dolphin¹s are scheduled to attend
· Featuring live sets by DJ Supersede
· Professional race car simulators
· A Destructoid video game lounge
· Animated and colorful projections throughout the building
· There will be a dance competition where guests will be invited to rock out and the winner will go home with one of the new Windows 8 products
· Ping-pong station by Chalk Ping Pong and Billiards Lounge will give guests the opportunity to put their tennis table skills to the test
· Ms. LipShtick will be reading the palms of guests who want a glimpse into their future
· State-of-the-art photo booth with props
· 1 in 3 guests will win prizes
· Every attendee will walk away with gift bags full of merchandise
· More special guests will be announced in the coming week
· Featured products will include: Acer, Asus, Dell, HP, Lenovo, Razer, Samsung, Sony, and Toshiba featuring a selection of Ultrabook, Ultrabook Convertible, Intel® Atom Processor-based tablets, and more.
Click here to sign up for the Soul Of Miami email list.