Unveiling of Second Annual Pink Ribbon Project
Thursday, October 4 from 7 – 9 p.m.
Cafeina Wynwood Lounge
297 Northwest 23rd Street
Miami, FL 33127
$20, Purchase Tickets Online
Join us as we celebrate the photos of Miami’s most influential socialites, taken by notable lifestyle photographer Laura Coppelman. This year, we are also honored to have worked with acclaimed cartoon artist David ‘Lebo’ LeBatard. Come see how we incorporated the widely talked about pink ribbons into this year’s campaign. Full proceeds from the evening will benefit Susan G. Komen for the Cure Miami/Ft. Lauderdale Affiliate.
The 10 women participating in our Second Annual Pink Ribbon Project include:
• Lissette Liz Garcia – Miss Florida USA 2011
• Ginger Harris – Fashion Blogger of Electric Blogarella and Miami Editor for DailyCandy
• Kailey Magder – Co-Owner of Blo Midtown
• Sandirose Magder – Co-Owner of Blo Midtown
• Ninalicia Osorio – On Air Personality and Co-Host on Y100’s “Michael Yo Show”
• Paola Pedroza – Spanish Soap Opera Star
• Shireen Sandoval – Entertainment Reporter and Movie Critic for WSVN Channel 7 and WSVN’s “Deco Drive”
• Karent Sierra – Reality Star and Cast Member on Real Housewives of Miami
• Maria Tettamanti – Miami.com Shopping Editor and Fashion Blogger of TheWordyGirl.com
• Alina Villasante – Creator and Visionary at Peace Love World
Click here to sign up for the Soul Of Miami email list.