Indie Craft Bazaar: An Art and Handmade Festival
July 28 2012, 12pm-5pm
100 SW 3rd Avenue
Fort Lauderdale Fl.
Indie Craft Bazaar is an Indoor pop up shop/ fair filled with over 60 local independent artists and crafters showcasing and selling their works, plus: music, food, drinks, activities and more!
Join us on July 28th for:
‣ 60+ Artists and Crafters selling handmade, vintage, repurposed, recycled and vegan goods!
‣ Free raffle ticket with entry for hourly handmade giveaways!
‣ Free DIY T-Shirt Tie-Dye Stand! Just bring a white t-shirt (or purchase one there) and we’ll supply the rest of the materials!
‣ Live Music!
‣ Vintage Fashion Show Presented by Public Image Vintage Apparel!
‣ $3 Mimosas! Full Cash Bar!
‣ Tons of food, snacks and sweets! (With Vegan options, too!)
‣ Perfect place to make friends, mingle, network and promote!
‣ Donations will be accepted for the Flagler Village community garden!
$5 Entry / Free* Parking Lot (Limited Spaces/Proof of Parking)
Free Swag Bags Full Of Goodies For The First 100 Guests!
More info at: http://www.getupandcraft.com/
ICB only comes around a few times per year. You won’t wanna miss it!
Click here to sign up for the Soul Of Miami email list.