Friday June 22 7-10 p.m. (arrive a bit early as this party kicks off on time!)
National Dog Party at Chalk Miami
1234 Washington Ave
Important Party Rules:
– Limit one dog per person.
– A schedule of events will be posted so guests can participate in the different events during the 3-hour celebration.
– Only well-mannered, socialized dogs are permitted for the safety of all.
– Doggy guests should have been walked or exercised before the event to help calm them before arrival.
– People must chaperone their dogs at all times.
– Dogs must be on short leashes (6-foot or 4-foot) and NO zip-line leashes allowed.
– No choke collars or spiked collars are permitted.
– All canine guests must be neutered or spayed.
– All doggy guests must be current on their vaccinations, including rabies and bordetella.
– Party organizers have the right to show the exit door to dogs who do not behave.
– You can attend solo and receive a goody bag for your home-alone dog who isn’t into a party scene.
Calling all South Floridians blessed to have cool canines living in the Sunshine State! Yes, you have Biscayne Bay, the Miami Dolphins and you never have to worry about shoveling snow from your driveway. You can dine with your dog at upscale dog-friendly eateries, let your pup romp on the beach and pamper your canine pal at indoor doggy day cares 365 days a year.
But here’s your chance to participate in an event that happens only once a year in one of America’s GRRRR-eat Cities National Dog Party Day! Due to public demand, we have expanded this year’s celebration to include a Miami party site. All donations will benefit Paws 4 You Rescue.Be sure to tell them Soul Of Miami sent you!
Click here to sign up for the Soul Of Miami email list.