Timeless Tradition- Easter Brunch and Afternoon Tea at St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort
• St. Regis Afternoon Tea
• Two seatings: 2:00PM & 4:00PM
• One glass of Laurent Perrier Champagne per adult
• Spectacular dessert display by Pastry Chef Antonio Bachour, named one of the Top 10 Pastry Chefs in the U.S.
• Scones & clotted cream and finger sandwiches presented at each table
• Live entertainment
• Visit from the Easter Bunny
• Complimentary valet parking
• $52 per adult / $30 per child under 12 (plus tax & gratuity)
Easter Sunday, St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort & Residences is inviting guests to participate in a cherished tradition, the St. Regis Afternoon Tea.
Tea will be accompanied by a spectacular dessert display by Pastry Chef Antonio Bachour, named one of the Top 10 Pastry Chefs in America by Dessert Professional magazine. A handful of the desserts that are to be served include White Chocolate Panna Cotta Verrine, Dark Chocolate Verrine, Coconut Rice Pudding Verrine and Raspberry and White Chocolate Mini Entremets. Scones & clotted cream and finger sandwiches will additionally be presented at each table along with a glass of Laurent Perrier Champagne per adult.
The two separate seatings at 2:00PM and 4:00PM will both include a special visit from the Easter Bunny and live entertainment. The total price for the afternoon along with complimentary valet parking will cost $52 per adult and $30 per child under 12 (plus tax & gratuity).Be sure to tell them Soul Of Miami sent you!
Click here to sign up for the Soul Of Miami email list.