The 14th Annual Halloween on the Mile is back to give parents and their kids a safe tick-or-treating experience on Halloween night. Presented by Flagler, Halloween on the Mile promises to entertain children with spooky storytelling, free treats from merchants, live performances, kiddie and canine costume contests and a Halloween photo booth.
• Safely Trick-or-Treat along Miracle Mile and its adjacent streets
• Storytime at Books and Books, followed by a Monster Mask craft project, 265 Aragon Ave
• Visit the photo booth presented by Flagler at the Coral Gables Museum, 285 Aragon Ave.
• Special performance by the Musical Miracles at the Miracle Theatre, 280 Miracle Mile
• Kiddie Costume Contest at the Miracle Theatre (limited to first 100 kiddies), 280 Miracle Mile
• Doggie costume contest sponsored by The Humane Society of Greater Miami at the Coral Gables Museum, 285 Aragon Ave.