Miami Moondance presents “downtown Full Moon party”
A monthly spiritual gathering infused with high-energy entertainment…
Live Music by the band: Free Like Me
Eclectic Sounds by Deejays: Umber Bandi-Ville
Lead Drummer: Esteban Camacho aka Mr. Bongoman
Free Flamenco Class (9 – 10pm… Be there early!)
More… More… More…
AcroYoga :: Fire Performers :: Hoola Hoop :: Belly Dancers :: Henna Tattoo :: Tarot Readers :: Drum Circle (Bring your drums if you have any; Drumming starts at 10pm) :: Tasty and healthy Food :: Cocktails :: Massage :: and Much more…
Dresscode: We strongly encourage everyone to dress Creatively and Outrageous!
(Costumes are very welcomed and admired…)
Call To Drummers / Performers:
We have an Open House policy for performers and drummers… If you want to bring your props to perform and show your talents, you are invited to do so. We also invite all drummers to bring their drums to join in our Drumming Sessions and Let Your Beats Be Heard!
Hosted By: Fritz “e”, Gary James Fitzsimmons; Tracie Samara; Sol Amor, Oscar Vidal
Top 10 Recommendations For the â€œdowntown FULL MOON partyâ€
10. Wear comfortable shoesâ€¦ You will most likely find the rhythm traveling from your head through your soul to your dancing feet.
9. Dress Creativelyâ€¦ Hmmm, this field here is wide open. As implied, use your creativity and step outside of the box! Letâ€™s just say that most of you would need to dig deep in your closet for the most outrageous outfits that you can find, or simply opt to go and shop at a specialty store; Ah, hereâ€™s a clue: Think Burning Man!
8. Hula Hoopersâ€¦ Get two thumbs up! Not only will you get a great mid-section workout by the end of the night, but you will also look very sexy doing it!
7. Drums, Drums, and more Drumsâ€¦ Canâ€™t have enough of them! Bring your drums and let your beats be heard! We invite you to join our drum session which officially kicks off at midnight until your hands cry â€œNo mas!â€
6. Got Talent??? This ainâ€™t â€œAmerica Got Talentâ€. Itâ€™s better than that! In this case, you wonâ€™t vie for Fame and Fortune, but instead you are guaranteed happiness and contentment; our continuous quest in lifeâ€¦ So, bring your props and come to show everyone what makes you happy and all the while bringing them joy in return.
5. Feeling Knotty? How about a massageâ€¦ Relax and let our massage therapists give you an ultimate â€œfeel goodâ€ back/neck rub to enhance all your senses.
4. Live Musicâ€¦ This month, we are so blessed to have one of Miamiâ€™s most prolific bands â€œFree Like Meâ€ performing at the â€œdowntown FULL MOON partyâ€. As stated on their website: â€œFree Like Me will take you on a journey of World-Gypsy “rootsy”, acoustic, funconscious sounds! Come to one of their shows to experience their high-energy rhythms, powerful vocals and lyrics, and mesmerizing fire-dancing! Their shows create an environment.â€
3. Invite your friendsâ€¦ Repeat, invite your friends!!! Well, itâ€™s simple really! You already know that your friends will have a good time and thank you countless time for inviting them to this awesome party. Now, all you will have to say afterwards is â€œYou owe me one!â€ But Seriously, weâ€™d greatly appreciate it, if you could buzzz the word about the â€œdowntown FULL MOON partyâ€.
2. Get there earlyâ€¦ Not only the â€œEarly birds get the wormsâ€, they also get to Flamenco Dance. We are offering a free Flamenco class followed by a Flamenco routine performed by a couple of top Miami Flamenco dancers. Anyone can participate in the class. You just need to be there early and â€œOle!!!â€
1. Donâ€™t miss itâ€¦ As in, if you are not there, you will be missing on the fun and will have to wait another entire month before our next Full Moon event. Come get your spiritual fix!