Come enjoy this FREE special event in celebration of culture.
* Mena Catering
* Power Pizza
* W Organics
* Live Professional Dance Performances
* Henna Designs
* Hair Braiding
* Live Cooking Demonstrations by Chef Wayne Bryan (Sponsored by Johnson & Whales University) Chef Wayne Bryan primarily teaches nutrition classes at Johnson & Wales University. He was hired in 1994 as a member of the College of Culinary Arts. He has an associate degree from J&W and a bachelor of science in hospitality management from Florida International University. He is currently working toward a master’s degree in nutrition from Kansas State University. Before working for the University, he was employed by Marriott Hotels as a banquet and lead line cook, Pier 66 Hotel as a banquet cook, and Hollywood Medical Center as a dietary cook. He has also served as a personal chef for celebrities like Alonzo Mourning, Lamar Odom and a variety of celebrities.
* Health Screenings (No Massages)
* Spinal Screenings by Fisher Chiropractic
* Skin Cancer Screening & Tobacco Cessation by MDAHEC
* Flu Shots (Free to the first 100 guests)
* Pharmacy Department at BCBSFL
* “Ask the Doctor” Segment by AMSURG