WIN A FREE DINNER! See below for details.
Summer Movie Series Thursdays
Thursday, June 30, 5:30 – 10:30 p.m.
Short link: http://bit.ly/iTnywQ
Get ready for a blast from the past as Seminole Paradise presents its free “Summer Movie Series Thursdays” with a gourmet Miami Food Trucks rally in the Hooters Lot every Thursday at 5:30 p.m. with free moving showing at 9 p.m. Guests can choose from more than 20 gourmet food trucks on-site. Selections include Aaron’s Catering Express, CheeseMe Mobile, Churro Mania, Daddy’s Grill, Dolci Peccati Gelato, The Fish Box, The Flying Saucer, gastroPod, Grill Master Café, Jefe’s, Latin Burger & Taco, Latin House Grill, The MexZican Gourmet, Mr. Good Stuff, Ms. Cheezious, The Red Koi, The Rolling Stove, Sakaya Kitchen, Sugar Rush and Yellow Submarine. Miami Food Trucks will be on-site every Thursday from 5:30 – 10:30 p.m. for the “Summer Movie Series” showings until August 11.
This week’s movie: Raiders of the Lost Ark
For subsequent “Summer Movie Series Thursdays,” Seminole Paradise is enlisting the aid of South Florida fans on facebook to select their favorite movie to be shown. Each week, three movies will be profiled on www.facebook.com/seminolehardrockhollywood and the one with the most votes hits the big screen at the Hooters Lot at 9 p.m.
WIN A GIFT CERTIFICATE TO A FOOD TRUCK
Courtesy Of: Accidental Sexiness.
TWEET @soulofmiami TO WIN!
1) Only Valid for Thursday, June 30th, 2011.
2) Pick up the gift certificates from Ana in front of Hooter’s from 530-600.
3) It will be first come first serve for the gift certificates, so whoever gets there first picks which one they want.
4) You MUST be following @soulofmiami and @asexiness on Twitter to win.
5) Instructions on how to win will be Tweeted throughout the day on Wednesday and Thursday, June 29-30.
6) You will be notified via Twitter that you have won.
7) You MUST show the winning Tweet to Ana to pick up your prize.
1. $10 The Fish Box
2. $15 Flying Saucer
3. $15 Dim Ssam
4. $10 Latin House Grill
5. $15 Dolci Peccati
6. $15 Grill Master Café
Photo Credit: Tom CraigBe sure to tell them Soul Of Miami sent you!
Click here to sign up for the Soul Of Miami email list.