Beats After Sunset
Friday night, June 3, 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
The Bass Museum
2100 collins avenue
miami beach, florida 33139
For more information.
[email protected] or call 305.673.7530 x 1001.
Music, Art and Cocktails.
join us for beats after sunset, the bass museum of art’s happy hour event, happening from 8-10pm on the first friday of every month!
new exhibition on view | the apulian vessels
current exhibitions on view | an invitation to LOOK/selections from the permanent collection of the bass museum of art | come together: frances trombly and leyden rodriguez-casanova
* complimentary mixologist and magners irish cider (21+)
* refreshments by perrier and vitamin water zero
* frozen custard available from shake shack
* beats by dj el commandant (artist justin long, little river yacht club)
* free to members and basspass members!
* cost of museum admission for non-members $8
Click here to sign up for the Soul Of Miami email list.